This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (3 Jun 2020)
“314. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans and proposals for when the prefabs in a school (details supplied) will be replaced. [9524/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 57 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 239 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)