This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Contracts, Schools Building Projects Status, National LGBTI+ Strategy, Hospitals Building Programme, Pension Levy
(based on written questions asked by Cian O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Contracts (20 May 2020)
“25. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the amount spent on external consultants by his Department in 2019; the average hourly rate; if caps or limits on such spending are in place; the way in which conflicts of interest are managed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7278/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (20 May 2020)
“26. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the steps which have been taken to give effect to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights; if legislation will be introduced to give effect to the principles which has been done in other EU member states; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6978/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East Issues (20 May 2020)
“41. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the proposed annexation of the West Bank by Israel; the steps he has taken to help prevent this from happening; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6973/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cian O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 6 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)