This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Social and Affordable Housing, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Expenditure, State Examinations
(based on written questions asked by Cian O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (Student Rents and Other Protections) (Covid-19) Bill 2021: First Stage (25 Feb 2021)
“The Social Democrats support this Bill and we are very happy to co-sign it. This legislation is very important in ensuring that students are not penalised for complying with public health measures, which is what happened last year. Students who could not avail of accommodation they had paid for several months in advance were charged in full for it. In effect, they were penalised for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (25 Feb 2021)
“24. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will provide the airline industry with a financial aid package to ensure the survival of the industry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10721/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (25 Feb 2021)
“45. To ask the Minister for Finance if personal financial supports will be extended for airline workers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10722/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 728 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cian O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)