This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Social and Affordable Housing, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, State Examinations
(based on written questions asked by Cian O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Motion [Private Members] (24 Feb 2021)
“I thank my colleague, Deputy Whitmore, for her work on this motion. I thank all the contributors today. First, I want to address some of the comments made by the Minister. He talked of full compliance with the requirements of the DPC. If there is to be full compliance, it is important that the Mother and Baby Homes Commission of Investigation be extended so the DPC can carry out an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Legislative Measures (18 Feb 2021)
“35. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if a commitment to reduce polluting emissions by an average of 7% a year and by 51% in total by 2030 and a commitment to ban the importation of fracked gas and ban liquefied natural gas, LNG, terminals in Ireland will be included in the Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2020 in line with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Government Communications (18 Feb 2021)
“36. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the steps that have been taken regarding the Review of International Practices in Government Communications June 2019 (details supplied); if any of the recommendations of the report have been implemented; the further steps that will be taken; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9186/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 700 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cian O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 65 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)