This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Social and Affordable Housing, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Expenditure, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Cian O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Covid-19 Pandemic (16 Jun 2021)
“3. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on Covid-19 will next meet. [30926/21]”
- Acquisition of Development Land (Assessment of Compensation) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 Jun 2021)
“The Social Democrats strongly welcome and support this Bill. In life and in politics, we must look at what people do rather than what they say. That is true in respect of housing policy, in particular. It is not just the veteran trade unionist and housing activist, Mick O'Reilly, who has noticed that the Labour Party has consistently raised the implementation of the Kenny report while in...”
- Pyrite and Mica Redress Issues: Motion [Private Members] (15 Jun 2021)
“I appreciate the Government is looking at this matter and the Minister is working on it. The fact it has taken this long to get to the point where we might have a 100% redress scheme is not in any way acceptable. The Government supported the 90% scheme as an acceptable measure until this point and it demonstrates complete disregard for people and the stress and anxiety they are under. We...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 132 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 725 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cian O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 83 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)