This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Policies, Departmental Strategies, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Christopher O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (21 Jun 2022)
“It is really important, at the upcoming European Council meeting, that we discuss with our European counterparts how we approach how missile tests and military tests are carried out in all European waters, not just Irish waters. More urgent, however, is the issue with the French Navy and the fact that, as we speak, looking at data from maps, its ships are within the Irish exclusive economic...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Legislative Measures (21 Jun 2022)
“29. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she will update on the progress with the Online Safety and Media Regulation Bill; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32420/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Reports (21 Jun 2022)
“72. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she will outline progress regarding the recommendations of the Night-Time Economy Taskforce Report, including implementation of the new Night-Time Economy pilot programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32421/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 235 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Christopher O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 99 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)