This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Strategies, Wildlife Protection, Driver Test
(based on written questions asked by Christopher O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (3 Mar 2021)
“I speak on behalf of the people of Dunmanway and Bantry, two towns in my constituency that learned the news on Monday that their Bank of Ireland branches would close. There are two important aspects to this. The first is that there is an elderly population in the towns who rely heavily on attending their local branches to do their banking, and the news that they may have to commute to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (3 Mar 2021)
“163. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will consider bringing car and tractor theory tests online in line with bus and lorry theory tests; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12102/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Schemes (3 Mar 2021)
“178. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he can take to ensure that first payments on new mortgages can be deferred where the homeowner is unable to move into his or her new home from rental accommodation due to deferred construction works as a result of Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12108/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 247 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Christopher O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 37 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)