This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Wildlife Protection, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Driver Test, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Christopher O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“69. To ask the Minister for Finance if an issue in relation to the temporary wage subsidy scheme will be addressed (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13499/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“148. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will review the decision not to grant emergency aid to a school (details supplied) in view of the fact that there are genuine concerns that the school may not reopen in September 2020 due to health and safety concerns; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12955/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“207. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason for the decision to limit the number of pupils with Down syndrome that can avail of the July provision; the reason access has deteriorated in the past few years; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13313/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 45 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Christopher O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)