This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Policies, Departmental Strategies, Driver Test
(based on written questions asked by Christopher O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Rural Schemes (14 Oct 2021)
“24. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if she will consider providing funding of the development of Schull town park; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [50134/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Fees (13 Oct 2021)
“66. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will give consideration to reviewing the way the pandemic unemployment payment is assessed as income earned outside of term-time for the purposes of the SUSI grant (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49854/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Accommodation (13 Oct 2021)
“82. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the measures in place or planned to increase the supply and affordability of student accommodation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49816/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 323 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Christopher O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 59 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)