This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Policies, Departmental Strategies, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Christopher O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- National Parks and Wildlife Service Strategic Plan: Statements (19 May 2022)
“I thank the Minister of State and I welcome the review and restructure of the NPWS. I welcome the €55 million worth of funding that will be put into the service and the announcement of 60 additional staff who will be recruited urgently. I want to thank the Minister of State for that because I know that since he has taken up his position he has put biodiversity front and centre and...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Apprenticeship Programmes (19 May 2022)
“109. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the way that apprenticeship training will help meet the targets of the new national retrofitting scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25272/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Work Permits (19 May 2022)
“19. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the steps that are being taken to clear the current backlog for work permits; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25213/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 262 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Christopher O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 92 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)