This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Citizenship Applications, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (15 Jul 2021)
“426. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive a date to receive a second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. [32915/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 187 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 146 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)