This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Citizenship Applications, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- Drugs Policy: Motion [Private Members] (30 Nov 2022)
“I commend Deputy Ó Ríordáin on bringing forward the motion. This is a really important issue and affects every section of society. We need more discussions as to how we approach the use of drugs in this country. We need to hear from everybody. Everybody has to have a voice on this. Whether we agree or disagree with them, we have to ensure that people are engaged in this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (30 Nov 2022)
“68. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the number of reported incidents of public order reports of a sexual nature on Dublin Bus services for each of the past five years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59743/22]”
- COP27: Statements (29 Nov 2022)
“The devastating impact of global warming is clear for all to see. The vast majority of us realise we have to reduce our emissions, to cut our carbon footprint and urgent action is needed across the State. We have seen much talk with this Government on the action that is needed. I agree with the previous Government speaker in saying that the pace is glacial. We need a fair retrofit plan...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)