This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Citizenship Applications, Special Educational Needs, Tax Code, Hospital Services, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“Being here is a bit like being at a cinema and at a poor movie, unfortunately. I would like to congratulate the Tánaiste on his appointment. It is a huge honour and a huge responsibility. I wish him success in his new role and his new Department. Trying to get the balance right between saving lives and opening up the economy will be very difficult and challenging. It is in all of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Lending (30 Jun 2020)
“42. To ask the Minister for Finance the measures which have been put in place for those that were in the process of buying a home but now find themselves on the temporary wage subsidy scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12876/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Council of Ireland (30 Jun 2020)
“142. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the resources will be put in place to allow the Teaching Council prioritise registration for soon to be qualified primary school teachers in order that they can deliver home tuition; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12909/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 34 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)