This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Health Services, Citizenship Applications
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“I note that a number of items are on the agenda for the upcoming European Council meeting ranging from rising energy costs to migration, external relations and foreign policy issues. In this State, we have seen more than 30 energy price hikes announced by Irish energy suppliers since the start of the year. These sharp increases in the cost of energy are adding to increasing costs of...”
- Rental Sector: Motion [Private Members] (19 Oct 2021)
“I commend my colleague, Deputy Ó Broin, on his motion on renters. I also congratulate him and thank him for the work he does advocating for a better, fairer and more just approach to housing. I represent the constituency of Dublin Bay South, which stands as a prime example of how housing policies developed by Government parties have continually failed the needs of these communities....”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Housing Schemes (14 Oct 2021)
“I thank the Minister of State. It is important to state the vast majority of the residents of the flats complexes are hard-working, involved, active participants in their community. A huge number of them were working on the front line during the pandemic. They are committed to their community. When someone is hurt, they get behind them and stand with them. The new York Street...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 178 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 157 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)