This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic, Citizenship Applications, Tax Code, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Primary Medical Certificates (15 Oct 2020)
“121. To ask the Minister for Finance when applications for primary medical certificates will recommence; the reason same ceased; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30857/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Pupil-Teacher Ratio (14 Oct 2020)
“72. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps she will take to ensure that the pupils of first class in a school (details supplied) do not end up in overcrowded classes of over 30 children to a single teacher due to the refusal of her officials to allow the retention of a 12th teacher from 24 October 2020 onwards; if she will have the decision reversed; and if she will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Public Procurement Contracts (13 Oct 2020)
“119. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the process for the appointment of a recruitment firm (details supplied) as the search partner for the selection of independent directors to a new 12-person board; and if this contract was put out to public tender. [29641/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 121 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 116 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)