This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Citizenship Applications, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs, Hospital Services, Middle East Peace Process
(based on written questions asked by Chris Andrews and answered by departments)
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (19 Mar 2020)
“I agree with the sentiments relating to the pubs. Is it intended that the Minister will give a directive to restaurants and cafes? Many restaurants and cafes are actually busier than some of the pubs. I believe it would be a worthwhile directive.”
- European Council Meeting: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“The European Council called on all parties in Idlib and wider Syria to "fully respect their obligations under international humanitarian law and international human rights law and to allow unimpeded and direct humanitarian access to all those in need." It went on to call for the actors "to be referred to the International Criminal Court", ICC. While I do not wish to diminish the tragedy...”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“The Deputy is not at the races.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Chris Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 99 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)