This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Teachers' Remuneration, Schools Building Projects Status, School Accommodation, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2017)
“I recently raised the issue of the tillage crisis fund on which this Dáil voted on 18 January this year. It mandated the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to recognise the plight of approximately 300 farmers who lost a large proportion of their crops last year and to put in place a compensation fund to address the severe financial pressure they were under. Is it still the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Registration of Title (23 May 2017)
“581. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 669 on 11 April 2017, the progress made to date in 2017 in prioritising a case regarding a transfer (details supplied) in County Donegal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24682/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme Data (18 May 2017)
“248. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 221 of 11 May 2017, the number of applications for payment that failed to meet these requirements in each respective year; the number of persons who subsequently became eligible for payment in each year; the amount of moneys that remain unused from each specific year in which the ceiling has...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1078 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 417 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register