This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Brexit Issues, Teachers' Remuneration
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (13 Dec 2018)
“137. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the reopening of a ward (details supplied); if funding has been released to recruit the staff required; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52584/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Motorised Transport Grant (13 Dec 2018)
“139. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the replacement schemes for the motorised transport scheme and the mobility allowance; when he plans to announce the details of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52590/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Renewable Heat Incentive (13 Dec 2018)
“183. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the position regarding the opening of the second phase of the renewable heat support scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52603/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1015 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 488 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register