This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Transport Support Scheme (22 May 2019)
“163. To ask the Minister for Health the progress made on a replacement scheme for the mobility allowance and motorised transport grant; the steps taken to date in finalising a new scheme since the old schemes were closed over six years ago; the remaining measures to be undertaken in order to finalise a new scheme as soon as possible; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22235/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Redeployment (21 May 2019)
“244. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status in relation to the inclusion of a person (details supplied) on the supplementary panel for primary teaching; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21473/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Reports (21 May 2019)
“342. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the working group report on the model of care for lymphoedema; the actions that will be carried out following same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21409/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 993 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 509 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register