This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Teachers' Remuneration, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (18 Oct 2018)
“21. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps her Department is taking to assist companies in the Border counties to be prepared for Brexit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42552/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: IDA Ireland Data (18 Oct 2018)
“34. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of new first time investments by new IDA client companies in County Donegal for each of the past ten years; the percentage of the national total of new client investments in each of those years; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42553/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (18 Oct 2018)
“62. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the site acquisition to accommodate a campus (details supplied) in Buncrana, County Donegal; the timeline of works to ensure that this school campus is completed as soon as possible; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41968/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1035 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 481 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register