This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, Schools Building Projects Status, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Beef Environmental Efficiency Scheme Data (18 Dec 2019)
“356. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of applications to the 2019 beef data and genomics programme by county in tabular form; the number of applications approved and not approved, respectively; the number of applications not approved that were appealed; the number of 2019 advance and balancing payments to the programme that have issued to date; and the value...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Scheme Data (18 Dec 2019)
“357. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of farmers whose contracts will expire on 31 December 2020 and 31 December 2021 for each scheme under the rural development programme including GLAS 1, 2 and 3 and the beef data and genomics programme 1 and 2 in tabular form. [53852/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Rural Development Programme Data (18 Dec 2019)
“358. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the average annual payment under each RDP scheme in tabular form. [53853/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 648 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 539 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register