This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Exemptions (20 Jun 2019)
“82. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on proposals (details supplied); and the estimated full year cost of such a proposal. [26044/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Court Accommodation Provision (20 Jun 2019)
“131. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if the OPW has carried out a recent assessment of Carndonagh Court House, Carndonagh, County Donegal; if issues have been identified; his plans to remedy same; the timeframe involved; if the OPW will work with the Courts Service to ensure a temporary venue is made available and that court sittings continue to be held in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: TAMS Data (20 Jun 2019)
“172. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of applications received under TAMS 2 by each tranche in tabular form; the number of approved applications; the number of payment claims logged; the number of payment claims that have been approved for payment; the funds allocated to the scheme under the 2014-2020 RDP; the amount expended to date; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 975 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 510 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register