This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Teachers' Remuneration, Schools Building Projects Status, School Accommodation, GLAS Data
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Universal Support Ireland Administration (20 Sep 2017)
“230. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of students who have been below the threshold for the special rate of maintenance grant in each of the years 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and to date in 2017 but have not been awarded the special rate of grant due to not holding a qualifying social welfare payment or not being on said payment for the required timeframe; and if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (20 Sep 2017)
“248. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if accommodations can be made in order to arrange a donation to the Special Education Support Service (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39506/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Higher Education Courses Applications (20 Sep 2017)
“251. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if accommodations can be made with the Central Applications Office in order to allow a person (details supplied) participate on their desired course; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39678/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1163 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 425 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register