This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Alternative Energy Projects (7 Jul 2020)
“53. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the financial supports in place for a person to set up a solar energy farm; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13955/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Departmental Correspondence (7 Jul 2020)
“404. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to address concerns expressed in correspondence by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13950/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Services Staff (7 Jul 2020)
“405. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the position with regard to school secretaries and caretakers being made direct employees of her Department; the latest engagement she has had with representative groups on this matter; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13956/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 394 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 541 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register