This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Teachers' Remuneration
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Child Benefit Payments (19 Feb 2019)
“69. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her plans to extend the child benefit payment to children who turn 18 years of age and are in full-time secondary school education; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7868/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Farm Assist Scheme Administration (19 Feb 2019)
“72. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if the level of bureaucracy involved in the annual forms that applicants for farm assist are required to fill out and return will be reviewed; if the level of information required on an annual basis will be reduced; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7867/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Rebates (19 Feb 2019)
“156. To ask the Minister for Finance when a final reply will issue to correspondence (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7958/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1023 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 492 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register