This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Teachers' Remuneration, Schools Building Projects Status, School Accommodation, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme Applications (14 Feb 2017)
“192. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when an announcement will be made regarding the summer works scheme for 2017; the amount of funding which will be available for the scheme; the priority and category of works which will be grant aided; if new applications can be made by schools for consideration for funding under the scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6984/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Disadvantaged Status (14 Feb 2017)
“200. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to his correspondence (details supplied), the status of the review of the DEIS programme; when the review will be finalised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7014/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teachers' Remuneration (14 Feb 2017)
“205. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if, with regard to the pay deal which was rejected by the ASTI, he will provide clarification on whether the proposed deal would apply to members that may now wish to leave the union at this juncture; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7149/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 724 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 404 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register