This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Lending (30 Jun 2020)
“55. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps persons (details supplied) can take in relation to a mortgage; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13241/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishery Harbour Centres (30 Jun 2020)
“584. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a case (details supplied) will be finalised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12900/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (30 Jun 2020)
“627. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when broadband will be made available to a person (details supplied) in County Donegal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13203/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 416 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 541 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register