This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Properties (19 Nov 2020)
“My Department owns, operates and maintains six designated State-owned Fishery Harbour Centres (FHCs), located at Castletownbere, Dingle, Dunmore East, Howth, Killybegs and Ros An Mhíl under statute. My Department became responsible for the Fishery Harbour Centres in October 2007. Please note that Dingle was designated as a Fishery Harbour Centre in May 2007. The FHCs contain...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Fisheries Policy (19 Nov 2020)
“The Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) is a set of rules for managing European fishing fleets and for conserving fish stocks. Under this policy, EU fishing fleets are given equal access to EU waters and fishing grounds subject to allocated fish quotas. In relation to the access so-called "super trawlers" have to Irish waters, I would point out that all foreign fishing...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Environmental Policy (19 Nov 2020)
“The Programme for Government includes a commitment to publish a National Soils Strategy which is subject to ongoing discussion between Departments. My Department is showing its commitment to soils by introducing a soil sampling programme in 2021, having announced €10m in the budget towards the programme The proposed National Soil Sampling and Analysis Programme will work...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 194 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 583 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register