This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Teachers' Remuneration, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Motor Insurance Costs (21 Jun 2018)
“74. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of progress on addressing the cost of motor insurance; the steps that have been implemented to date; the steps that are yet to be carried out; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27268/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fisheries Protection (21 Jun 2018)
“204. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the authority which has jurisdiction over an area (details supplied) for the purpose of sanctioning spurdog fishing by gill net; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27196/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Data (21 Jun 2018)
“208. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of persons in receipt of GLAS 1, 2 and 3 that have received the 2017 balancing payment; the number that have passed all payment approval checks and are awaiting their 2017 balancing payment; the number in receipt of GLAS payments that have yet to receive the 2017 balancing payment by county in tabular form; and if he...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1121 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 469 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register