This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Teachers' Remuneration, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Support Schemes (8 Mar 2018)
“145. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his Department offers further supports for students from Gaeltacht and island areas (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11215/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Examinership Arrangements (8 Mar 2018)
“247. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if her attention has been drawn to the examinership process under way for a company (details supplied); if assistance to subcontractors in financial difficulty will be provided in view of debts owed to them by this company; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [11457/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (8 Mar 2018)
“402. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a GLAS payment will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10898/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1230 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 452 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register