This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, GLAS Payments, Teachers' Remuneration, GLAS Data, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan Implementation (25 Apr 2018)
“37. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the status of the commitment to provide high speed broadband to each house and business in County Donegal; the deadline for same; the number of homes and businesses which have access to high speed broadband; the number of additional homes and businesses which received access to high speed broadband in 2017; the number...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Disabled Drivers and Passengers Scheme (25 Apr 2018)
“89. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to amend the criteria for the disabled drivers and passengers scheme; his further plans to make amendments following recommendations from the Ombudsman (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18242/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (25 Apr 2018)
“189. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a GLAS payment will issue to a person (details supplied); the reason for the delay to date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18241/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1180 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 459 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register