This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Staffing, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Issues, GLAS Data, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Charlie McConalogue and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishing Industry (21 Oct 2020)
“In December 2018, following a public consultation process in which over 900 submissions were received, the then Minister for Agriculture, Food and Marine announced that vessels over 18m will be excluded from trawling in inshore waters inside the six nautical mile zone and the baselines from 1 January 2020. A transition period of three years for vessels over 18m targeting sprat was...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Young Farmers Scheme (21 Oct 2020)
“To-date some 7,700 applications have been received under the 2020 Young Farmers Scheme. These applications are currently being processed by my Department and payments under the scheme are scheduled to commence in early December 2020. The number of eligible applicants under the scheme in 2020 and the percentage variance from 2019 to 2020 will not be available until the required...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Targeted Agricultural Modernisation Scheme (21 Oct 2020)
“I wish to inform the Deputy that the Agriculture Appeals Office operates independently of my Department. I have been advised, however, that the records of the Agriculture Appeals Office indicate that a TAMS II appeal was received from the above named. I am also advised that an oral hearing organised for 30thSeptember, 2020 had to be cancelled by the appellant. The...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 269 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charlie McConalogue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 571 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register