This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (22 Nov 2023)
“80. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress to date on the provision of an ASD unit at a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [51190/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (22 Nov 2023)
“81. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason for the delay in the provision of school transport for a child (details supplied) attending a special ASD unit; the supports available to parents to meet alternative transport costs; when it is expected transport as approved will be available for the check; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [51191/23]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Business of Joint Committee (21 Nov 2023)
“I want to advise members that I have received correspondence from the Tánaiste regarding his engagement with the committee in October. In his statement, as members will recall, he outlined that the Chief of Staff of the Defence Forces had signalled his commitment to increasing the female ratio to 9% this year and the roll-out of focused initiatives to attract more women to join the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1176 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register