This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: An Garda Síochána (24 Jan 2023)
“276. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the current position on the national Garda station building plan; and the new Garda stations that are currently under construction across the State. [3112/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Family Law Cases (24 Jan 2023)
“465. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when work will commence on the proposed family law centre at Hammond Lane, Dublin; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3044/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (24 Jan 2023)
“585. To ask the Minister for Health when it is expected work will commence on the new development at St. Vincent’s Community Hospital, Mountmellick, County Laois; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3014/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 119 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1176 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register