This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Eating Disorders (23 Sep 2021)
“320. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of specialised respite services for those affected by Prader-Willi syndrome; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45776/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Hedge Cutting (22 Sep 2021)
“71. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he plans to amend legislation in respect of the regulation of boundary hedges and hedgerows with particular reference to height and unrestricted growth; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45615/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (22 Sep 2021)
“104. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the current position regarding the new school building and ASD unit for a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [45614/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 58 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1174 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register