This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (14 Jul 2021)
“438. To ask the Minister for Health the circumstances surrounding the relocation of the adult audiology service from St. Fintan’s, Portlaoise, County Laois to Tullamore, County Offaly; when the service will resume in County Laois; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31589/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (8 Jul 2021)
“192. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will consider putting a mechanism in place to allow local authorities to exercise discretion in approving housing adaptation grants for persons with a disability particularly for those with severe medical conditions which would allow for expenses to be factored into circumstances in which the income threshold is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 53 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1174 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register