This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Charles Flanagan TD
- Fine Gael TD for Laois-Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Functions (28 Mar 2023)
“569. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality in respect of a section of land at Mountjoy Prison which is to be excavated as part of a plan to locate and identify remains of buried prisoners executed at the prison, if consideration will be given to include attempts to locate the remains of a deceased prisoner (details supplied) whose relatives wish to have his remains...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services (28 Mar 2023)
“623. To ask the Minister for Health if the condition fibromyalgia has been recognised as a disability; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14704/23]”
More of Charles Flanagan's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 108 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1176 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register