This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Budget 2021 (17 Nov 2020)
“597. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the amount of additional funding to be provided to domestic violence services in Budget 2021 in order to respond adequately to the increase in domestic violence. [36327/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Proposed Legislation (17 Nov 2020)
“608. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the progress to date on the drafting of the assisted decision-making (capacity) (amendment) Bill; when the legislation will be completed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36268/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Domestic Violence (17 Nov 2020)
“657. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if a national services development plan will commence in 2020; and if so, if it will be led by an organisation (details supplied) and its 38 frontline member services as the crucial first step in developing a comprehensive national response to domestic abuse and coercive control. [36328/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 12 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1174 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register