This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Crime Levels, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Charles Flanagan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Shared Services (10 Oct 2019)
“I have requested a report from the Garda authorities in relation to the matter raised by the Deputy. I can assure the Deputy that I will write to him directly once I receive it.”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Pension Provisions (10 Oct 2019)
“In response to the Deputy’s question, I can confirm that this query has been referred to the relevant service and they will revert to the individual directly.”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Citizenship Ceremonies (10 Oct 2019)
“I am informed by the Immigration Service of my Department that the person concerned will be scheduled to attend the next available citizenship ceremony. There are no dates set as of yet for this ceremony. However, as soon as arrangements are in place details will be posted on our website at . Invitations will issue at least four weeks in advance of the ceremony to ensure everyone...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Charles Flanagan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1108 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register