This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Staff Data, Planning Issues, Departmental Records
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: National Transport Authority (18 Dec 2019)
“382. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he has provided funding for a new train station and related infrastructures to Irish Rail in respect of a proposed strategic housing development in the Shankill and Bray areas; if he and or the NTA have been consulted in respect of the increased demand that will be placed on the rail network (details supplied); the date on which the...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: Governance and Funding of Football Association of Ireland: Discussion (18 Dec 2019)
“I think we should park the reply from the FAI, have our meeting here and come back afterwards to draw up our strategy for dealing with the various segments of this matter, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. We should leave enough time at the end of this meeting to deal with that. A process should result from this meeting.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 893 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1058 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register