This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Staff Data, Covid-19 Pandemic, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (15 Jul 2021)
“421. To ask the Minister for Health if he plans to amend the vaccine protocol for the 60-70 age cohort in the context of offering persons in this age profile the option of receiving an alternative to a vaccine (details supplied). [32881/21]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (14 Jul 2021)
“2. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee dealing with justice issues will next meet. [37252/21]”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (14 Jul 2021)
“Last week, Deputy Jim O'Callaghan of Fianna Fáil was quite blunt in his assessment of the party's handling of the housing crisis. He said: "[Fianna Fáil] doesn’t understand the scale of the housing crisis". I happen to think that the Deputy was being unfair. It is not just Fianna Fáil that does not understand the scale of the housing crisis, it is the entire...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1567 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1177 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register