This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Staff Data, Covid-19 Pandemic, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Access of Competent Authorities to Centralised Bank Account Registries: Motion (19 Oct 2021)
“This motion forms part of the European Commission's new suite of proposals to reform anti-money laundering efforts at EU level. It will extend across to our national centralised bank account register, allowing it to be accessed through a single access point developed and operated by the European Commission. All designated authorities across the EU which are responsible for the prevention,...”
- Death of Sir Davis Amess MP: Expressions of Sympathy (19 Oct 2021)
“On behalf of the Social Democrats, I express our sincere sympathies to the Amess family on what is a huge personal tragedy for them. The murder of David Amess is also an attack on democracy just as the murder of Jo Cox was. There is no doubt that we live in a much more divided and unequal world and that there has been a coarsening of political discourse, which has made politics all the more...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (19 Oct 2021)
“I wish to raise the issue of this virus being airborne. An expert committee was in place but nothing seemed to come from it in terms of advice. We know that the virus is airborne. What guidance has been given to the sectors that remain closed and what guidance does the Taoiseach anticipate the Government will give them or will it be exclusively for them to find out for themselves? We all...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1469 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1187 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register