This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Staff Data, Planning Issues, Departmental Records
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (1 Apr 2021)
“I agree with nearly everything Deputy Boyd Barrett said. The Social Democrats also lost out on the opportunity to make a contribution on that important legislation. There were to have been several speakers before my party was due to contribute. It is entirely predictable that this kind of thing would happen. There is an opportunity to extend the debate that follows Private Members'...”
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (1 Apr 2021)
“I listened to the Minister's contribution. It is important that she has been very clear about what is intended. That helps to reduce the doubt that may well exist and it was necessary that she put her comments on the record. I feel a lot better about the Bill because I had some concerns about whether we would go back to the situation we had before the relevant court judgment. I thank the...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (1 Apr 2021)
“Since the Beacon story broke last week, as I am sure other people have done, I have spoken to people with significant underlying conditions who would qualify for vaccination under cohort 4. Every one of them has said that if they were on a backup list and got a call at short notice, they would drop everything and go. They want the vaccines that were designated for cohort 4 to be given to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 129 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1466 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1152 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register