This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Departmental Records, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Dec 2018)
“The Taoiseach told us recently that the national broadband plan is being evaluated currently. We know that it is a critical project in terms of cost and roll-out. We have seen that where there is an inadequate process, there can be problems. One example I can highlight is the national children's hospital and the associated ballooning costs. If we are to avoid something similar with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Irish Prison Service (19 Dec 2018)
“238. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his views on the manner in which a person (details supplied) was dismissed from the Civil Service; his further views on the expectation that rules, regulation, circulars and an injury warrant including amendments were adhered to regarding an incident on 18 May 1988 at Portlaoise Prison; if he or the State has a duty of care...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Prison Service Staff (19 Dec 2018)
“259. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality further to Parliamentary Question No. 228 of 11 December 2018, the number of the 13 persons that have retired on grounds of ill health as a direct result of a recognised injury on duty from the Irish Prison Service; if they were subject to an injury warrant application by his Department; and if he will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 116 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1043 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1003 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register