This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Staff Data, Planning Issues, Departmental Records
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (14 Jan 2021)
“171. To ask the Minister for Health the number of passenger locator forms completed by inbound air and sea port travellers from 11 December 2020 to date in 2021; the number of follow-up checks made by officials in respect of these forms; and the number of incomplete or non-answers documented in respect of same over that time period. [2060/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Commissions of Investigation (13 Jan 2021)
“4. To ask the Taoiseach if the opposition were consulted in advance of the most recent extension of the commission of investigation with respect to NAMA; and if he will commit to consulting the opposition in advance of the March 2021 deadline. [1149/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Correspondence (13 Jan 2021)
“5. To ask the Taoiseach if his attention has been drawn to correspondence sent to him by a person (details supplied); if he has reviewed the documents contained; and if he has consulted with colleagues in the Department of Justice in respect of same. [1220/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1113 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1129 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register