This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Departmental Records, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Water Conservation: Statements (12 Jul 2018)
“Alerting people and planning for a continuing problem is the right thing to do. The conservation message is hitting home and it needs to be reinforced. It is important that we do that. There are particular sectors that we will have to be careful about in terms of water supply. The availability of drinking water is the priority, followed by supply for hospitals, industry and farmers. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (12 Jul 2018)
“482. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the reimbursement of the drug Translarna; if he has received a submission regarding same from a group (details supplied); the timeframe in which the submission will be reviewed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32236/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Websites (12 Jul 2018)
“706. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the way in which the privacy notice on her Department's website was changed on 6 July 2018; the person or persons that agreed to the change; the way in which special category data will be processed; the reason the online wording of the privacy notice was changed a number of times on the morning of 6 July 2018; and if she...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 138 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 921 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 987 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register