This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Departmental Records, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (15 May 2019)
“148. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to a petition regarding RehabCare; the level of involvement he will take on this matter; if he has engaged with the HSE on this issue (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20955/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Water Supply (15 May 2019)
“265. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the status of the Commission for Regulation of Utilities' review of the proposed scheme to develop a water supply network from the Shannon regions to the eastern areas of the State; when the review will be complete; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21067/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (14 May 2019)
“I raise an issue in respect of the local government funding baseline review commenced last year. My understanding is this review has reported but the report has not been published. Will the Taoiseach confirm if this report has been received and say when it will be published? Areas have been frozen in time for the last 20 years in respect of population. No account whatsoever has been taken...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 886 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1020 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register