This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Departmental Records, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Murphy and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Jan 2019)
“I raised some months ago with the Taoiseach the issue concerning CervicalCheck slides not being provided to women. He gave an assurance that he would go back and talk to his officials. I have pursued this matter with the Minister for Health, Deputy Harris. I indicated that it was going to end up in the courts. The case was heard in the High Court on 20 December. Commitments were made by...”
- Select Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Committee Stage (16 Jan 2019)
“On a point of order, does the Minister have a vote for committee meetings?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1019 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1004 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register