This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Refugee Resettlement Programme, Planning Issues, Appointments to State Boards Data
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Conflicts (12 Jul 2018)
“70. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the deteriorating humanitarian and political situation in Nicaragua (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to Irish citizens in the country; if so, whether consular assistance will be made available to them; and if he will raise the matter with his counterparts in the European Union to request that the EU condemn...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 367 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 77 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)