This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Environmental Policy: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (18 Dec 2019)
“I move amendment No. 4: To delete all words after “declares that:” and insert the following: “— Ireland needs to adopt fundamental changes in our economic model by moving towards a circular economy; — the shift to a circular economy requires both changes in economic incentives and stronger environmental regulation, to prevent harm and to hold accountable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Cycle to Work Scheme (18 Dec 2019)
“132. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to extend the terms of the cycle to work scheme to cover pedal-assisted e-bikes and increase the eligibility financial limits; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53710/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Data (18 Dec 2019)
“146. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the number of car parking spaces controlled by the Office of Public Works in Dublin 1, 2, 7 and 8; the number commercially leased; and the annual income from same. [53708/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 476 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 113 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)