This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Planning Issues, Appointments to State Boards
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Justice: Motion (5 Dec 2023)
“Táim sásta an deis seo a fháil chun labhairt ar son an vóta muiníne san Aire, Helen McEntee. I am pleased to have the opportunity to speak today in support of the motion of confidence in the Minister for Justice, Deputy McEntee. First, I want to say my thoughts are with the children and their carer who were subjected to that horrific attack in Dublin on 23 November....”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Tourism Policy (30 Nov 2023)
“On 21 December 2022 the proposed Short Term Tourism Letting (STTL) Bill was submitted to the EU Commission pursuant to the Technical Regulations Information System (TRIS) EU Directive 2015/1535 that requires EU Member States to notify the Commission of any draft technical regulations concerning products and information society services before they are adopted in national law. Such a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (30 Nov 2023)
“The details relating to the various funding schemes administered by my Department that are open for applications at present are outlined in the table below. There are currently no new schemes confirmed to open for applications in the next six months. Regarding bodies and agencies under my Department's remit, these are operational matters for the agencies themselves, including Fáilte...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 325 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)