This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“Gabhaim comhghairdeas leis an gCeann Comhairle agus guím gach rath air sa chúram tábhachtach a bheidh air sa Dáil seo. Tacaím le hainmniú an Teachta Eamon Ryan mar an chéad Taoiseach ón gComhaontú Glas. Is léir dúinn uile gur tharlaigh athrú mór stairiúil sa toghchán coicís ó shin. Tá an Teachta...”
- Environmental Policy: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (18 Dec 2019)
“I move amendment No. 4: To delete all words after “declares that:” and insert the following: “— Ireland needs to adopt fundamental changes in our economic model by moving towards a circular economy; — the shift to a circular economy requires both changes in economic incentives and stronger environmental regulation, to prevent harm and to hold accountable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Cycle to Work Scheme (18 Dec 2019)
“132. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to extend the terms of the cycle to work scheme to cover pedal-assisted e-bikes and increase the eligibility financial limits; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53710/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 406 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 114 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)