This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Arts Funding (14 Jan 2021)
“An allocation of €50 million was made in Budget 2021 for the live performance sector. It is intended that the rollout of the funding would include measures that will build on grant schemes launched under the July stimulus, such as the pilot "Live Performance Support Scheme" and the "Music Industry Stimulus Package". Officials in my Department have gained valuable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Sport Ireland (14 Jan 2021)
“Sport Ireland is a State agency and all appointments to its board are made in accordance with the Government’s guidelines on appointments to State boards. Under the guidelines, the Public Appointments Service (PAS) is responsible for the process to select suitable candidates for consideration by the Minister for appointment to the board. PAS will shortly be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Strategies (14 Jan 2021)
“Since the formation of the new Government in June 2020, my colleague Minister Jack Chambers and I have worked with stakeholders from across the Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media sectors to advance an ambitious policy, legislative and programme agenda. This work has taken place against the challenges presented by COVID-19 both in terms of how we have been able to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 153 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)