This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Data (15 Jul 2021)
“The number of staff by location and function in each office of my Department is given in the table below. While matters relating to the acquisition and leasing of property for my Department are generally the responsibility of the Office of Public Works, the Department leases office premises for the use of Oifig an Comisinéir Teanga from Údarás na Galeatachta at an annual...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Online Safety (15 Jul 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 179 and 181 together. The Online Safety and Media Regulation Bill will, among other things, establish an Online Safety Commissioner as part of a wider Media Commission. The role of the Commissioner will be to oversee a systems and risk-based regulatory framework for online safety that will focus on measures that regulated online services can take to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Regulations (15 Jul 2021)
“I have no function in relation to the regulation of photography, digital editing of photographic material or advertising in general. Section 42 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2007 provides for a general prohibition of misleading commercial practices, including in relation to the provision of false, misleading or deceptive information. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, under...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 181 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)