This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (2 Dec 2021)
“We are very aware of the decimation of the tourism and hospitality sectors due to Covid-19 and the necessary restrictions. As the Tánaiste has referenced, it is the messaging and not necessarily the restrictions right now that are causing an issue for them. We are awaiting NPHET’s advice to Government and then will give consideration to supports, if needed. I would also like to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Expenditure (2 Dec 2021)
“The information sought by the Deputy in relation to expenditure by my Department on heating and electricity costs, including lighting, during the specified period is set out in the table below. The Deputy will wish to note that figures for the period 2017-2019 also include costs incurred in respect of Heritage functions.Responsibility for Heritage transferred to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Properties (2 Dec 2021)
“As the Deputy will be aware the provision of office accommodation for my Department falls within the remit of the Office of Public Works. My Department continues to follow public health advice and liaise with the OPW in relation to all relevant issues including ventilation. The Deputy will also appreciate that following the recent Government decision my Department currently...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 200 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)