This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Animal Welfare, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Electric Vehicles
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Period Poverty: Motion (13 Mar 2019)
“I move:That Dáil Éireann:notes that: — the average woman, or anyone who experiences periods, will have 507 periods from age 12 to 51, for roughly 39 years of her life; — in Ireland, sanitary products can cost from €2 to €6 per pack, with the average pack containing 10 to 15 pads or tampons, and that a 12 pack of pain relief tablets costs between...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Brexit Issues (13 Mar 2019)
“195. To ask the Minister for Health the arrangements in place for transgender young persons to continue their care with a clinic (details supplied) via the treatment abroad scheme in the event of a no-deal Brexit: if they will be covered by another arrangement with the NHS in the UK; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12474/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (13 Mar 2019)
“196. To ask the Minister for Health if transgender young persons or advocates and representatives from the transgender community have been invited to input into the governance committee for the development of the transgender youth clinic to replace a clinic (details supplied); if not, his plans to make such an invitation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12475/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 364 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 99 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)