This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Grant Payments (1 Apr 2021)
“The July Stimulus and Budget 2021 provided a significant package of tax and fiscal measures to build the resilience of the economy and to help vulnerable but viable businesses across all sectors. In 2020, the Covid-19 Adaptation Fund was open to tourism and hospitality businesses including cruise hire companies and boat tour operators. In February, 2021 Fáilte Ireland launched...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (1 Apr 2021)
“My Department operates a number of funding schemes every year. These are announced by Press Release and social media and are published on my Department's website. Application forms, guidance on the application process and further information on these schemes are routinely published. My Department also arranges for publication of its funding decisions on its website including grant...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic (1 Apr 2021)
“I am acutely aware of the challenges facing those who rely on live performance to sustain their livelihoods on foot of necessary public health restrictions. The Government's response to the impact of the pandemic on the sector and the economy generally is comprised of a broad range of supports delivered across a range of Departments. The Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP), the Employment...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)