This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues, Refugee Resettlement Programme, Electric Vehicles
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (20 Feb 2019)
“The Taoiseach certainly does not care about the environment.”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing (20 Feb 2019)
“245. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government further to Parliamentary Question No. 299 of 8 November 2018, the status of the cost rental housing project at a location (details supplied); if the project has gone to tender; the estimated completion date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8524/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Citizenship Applications (20 Feb 2019)
“127. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to review the cost of obtaining Irish citizenship with a view to reducing the cost for adult non-widows, widowers and surviving civil partners of Irish citizens in view of the fact that it is prohibitive for many potential applicants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8722/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 339 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 93 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)