This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, School Closures, Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Physical Education Facilities
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Child Abuse (15 Feb 2017)
“84. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality further to Question No. 1682 of 17 January 2017, the role the Garda will have in the process of creating a national service model for sexual abuse services for children and their families; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7508/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Youth Justice Strategy (15 Feb 2017)
“85. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality when the annual reports of the committee appointed to monitor the effectiveness of the diversion programme for 2015 and 2016 will be published; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7509/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Weight of Schoolbags (15 Feb 2017)
“135. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills to outline the steps that will be taken to address the issue with regard to the recent survey conducted by the National Parents’ Council Primary regarding the back health of children from carrying heavy school bags; when his Department last issued information to all primary and post-primary schools highlighting the health hazards of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 164 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 23 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)