This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Crime Data, Animal Welfare, National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (3 Jun 2020)
“232. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the consideration given to students who have studied a subject outside of school and who, therefore, do not have a teacher to give them a calculated grade; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8933/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: English Language Training Organisations (3 Jun 2020)
“233. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if English language teachers have been included in the Covid-19 working group for the English language education sector; the consideration given as to the way in which the English language schools will reopen; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8934/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (3 Jun 2020)
“234. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a roadmap to get children with special needs to return to school exists; his plans for the July provision to continue in summer 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8935/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 249 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 116 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)