This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Refugee Resettlement Programme, Appointments to State Boards Data, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Feb 2018)
“The 2010 national pension framework stated people should be confident and secure about their expectations on retirement. The Government has committed to reforming the State pension system from 2020 onwards. Yesterday, I received an answer to a parliamentary question on this issue which states that the proposal will not be finalised until after a public consultation later this year. While I...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Seismic Surveys (15 Feb 2018)
“243. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the amount of contributions made by industry, including an organisation (details supplied) to the cost of the €20 million seismic survey conducted in June 2013 by the petroleum affairs division; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7861/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Development Plan (14 Feb 2018)
“105. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when the new national investment plan will be published; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7765/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 393 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 56 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)