This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Positive Ageing Strategy Implementation, Appointments to State Boards, Appointments to State Boards Data, School Closures, Broadband Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (21 Sep 2017)
“19. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the steps he is taking to ensure that after Brexit, Irish citizens do not lose the right to have family members of non Irish origin living with them in Northern Ireland and in the rest of the UK. [31464/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Capital Expenditure Programme Review (26 Jul 2017)
“218. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the analysis that has been done and the steps he has taken on foot of that analysis to ensure that the mid-term review of the capital plan results in a capital investment programme consistent with Ireland's EU level targets for 2020, proposed targets for 2030 and the obligations of the Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Act...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Greenhouse Gas Emissions (26 Jul 2017)
“1248. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the steps he has taken to bring to the European Council the proposal that Ireland, as a result of anticipated failure to meet the 2020 greenhouse gas emissions target for the non-traded sector, should have a higher target in subsequent years than it would if the target was met; and if his attention has been drawn to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 273 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 38 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)