This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Foreshore Licence Applications, Dormant Accounts Fund, Residential Institutions Redress Scheme, Hospital Services, Direct Provision System
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Connolly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disease Management (5 Dec 2018)
“59. To ask the Minister for Health the information he received about the implementation of the guidelines on the prevention and control of tuberculosis in Ireland 2010, amended in 2014, pursuant to an outbreak of tuberculosis, a notifiable disease, in Galway University Hospital; if he is satisfied that the procedures were appropriately rolled out and are sufficiently robust in view of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disease Incidence (5 Dec 2018)
“79. To ask the Minister for Health the number of patients and-or staff who contracted latent tuberculosis in Galway University Hospital by month in 2017 and to date in 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50615/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (5 Dec 2018)
“96. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 422 of 7 February 2018, the status of the roll-out and location of a primary care centre in the western area of Galway city; the details of the pre-planning survey; when it was completed; the expected date on which the centre will be operational; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50614/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 144 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 422 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Connolly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 262 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)