This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Foreshore Licence Applications, Hospital Services, Dormant Accounts Fund, Direct Provision System, Residential Institutions Statutory Fund
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Connolly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Compliance (18 Dec 2019)
“131. To ask the Minister for Finance if voluntary groups not legally recognised as charities but registered with the Revenue Commissioners as voluntary non-profit groups are automatically obliged to file annual income tax returns to the Revenue Commissioners; if not, if a voluntary non-profit group can apply to its regional tax office for written certification of an exemption to file for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legal Aid (18 Dec 2019)
“195. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when allowances against income when considering eligibility for civil legal aid were last reviewed; the recommendations that arose from the review; the changes made; the frequency of reviews; when it is next planned for a review to be undertaken; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53447/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legal Aid Service Data (18 Dec 2019)
“196. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of persons that applied and qualified for civil legal aid pursuant to section 28(9)(c)(iii) of the Civil Legal Aid Act 1995; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53448/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 183 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 422 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Connolly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 387 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)