This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Drugs Strategy, Health Services, Drugs Task Forces, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Byrne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (17 Jan 2019)
“Work is continuing on the implementation of the ancillary recommendations of the Joint Committee on the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution. This includes exploring issues associated with enhancing access to contraception, with a view to developing evidence-based policy in this area. Preparations are ongoing for the initial expansion of free access to condoms in 2019. Condom use has the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drug and Alcohol Task Forces (17 Jan 2019)
“The following table outlines the funding allocated to Drug and Alcohol Task forces by the Department of Health and the HSE for the years 2015 to 2019. The Deputy's attention is drawn to the fact that the HSE's allocation of approximately €22.394 million to Task Forces in 2018 does not include (a) one off funding of €0.25 million, announced in May 2018, to fund initiatives to...”
- Health Service Executive (Governance) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Jan 2019)
“I thank the Deputies for their contributions and for their overall support for the Health Service Executive (Governance) Bill 2018. I have listened carefully to the speakers and share some of their concerns and experiences. I do not agree with some of things that have been said. I believe we have a health service where there is transparency and accountability. We might need a little bit...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 315 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register