This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Drugs Strategy, Health Services, Drugs Task Forces, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Byrne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drug Rehabilitation Clinics (22 Jan 2019)
“Budget 2019 provided for a significant increase in health funding which will assist families with the cost of doctor visits and medicines. Homeless people in receipt of a medical card can access GP services and get prescribed drugs and medicines. However, as with all holders of a medical card, they are obliged to pay a prescription charge of €2 per item, up to a maximum of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Gender Recognition (22 Jan 2019)
“Transgender-specific guidelines have been developed by WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) and the Endocrine Society (who updated their guidelines in 2017). These guidelines were devised by experts in transgender healthcare, along with members of the International Transgender, Transsexual and LGBT community. A proposed model of care for transgender...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Brexit Issues (22 Jan 2019)
“As the question relates to service matters, it has been referred to the HSE for direct reply to the Deputy.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 315 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register