This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Drugs Strategy, Health Services, Drugs Task Forces, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Catherine Byrne and answered by departments)
- Project Ireland 2040: Statements (Resumed) (22 Feb 2018)
“I welcome Project Ireland 2040, which was launched by the Taoiseach on Friday last. For me, in reading the document, the following foreword said it all: "We now have the opportunity to shape a new model of the physical development of our country which can drive substantial progress in economic, social and environmental terms as an island in a European and in a global context." This line sums...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (21 Feb 2018)
“The Health Service Executive continues to experience on going delays with the supply of BCG vaccine. BCG vaccine stock in all areas expired at the end of April 2015 and as of today this continues to be a problem for Ireland and other countries in Europe that use this licensed BCG vaccine. Since this problem became apparent, the HSE National Immunisation Office (NIO) has been in...”
- Topical Issue Debate: Long Stay Residential Units (20 Feb 2018)
“I thank Deputies Pearse Doherty and Gallagher for raising this Topical Issue. Unfortunately the relevant Minister of State is not here, as the Deputies have noted themselves, but I will read the statement. I cannot provide any commitment on anything being turned around. I want to make that clear to both Deputies before I begin. I am taking this matter on behalf of my colleague, the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Catherine Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 264 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register