This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Special Educational Needs, State Examinations, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Crowe and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (Resumed) (9 Jul 2020)
“I thank the Acting Ceann Comhairle. I will be sharting my time with Deputies Browne and Devlin. At the outset I want to sincerely congratulate the Minister, Deputy Entee, and the Minister of State, Deputy McConalogue, on their promotion. It is good to see a young and capable team working together now in the Department of Justice and Equality and I wish them the very best of luck during...”
- Vote 33 - Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht (Revised) (9 Jul 2020)
“I congratulate the Minister, Deputy Martin, on her appointment. Tá sé an-deas an Ghaeilge a chloisteáil sa Dáil freisin, gabhaim buíochas leo. I will speak briefly about Shannon Heritage and its portfolio of sites. The group has nine sites and also operates the iconic GPO visitor centre on O'Connell Street. Shannon Heritage’s origins lie in the mid west....”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (8 Jul 2020)
“I thank the Minister of State. Many airplanes are gathering dust on the apron of the runway at Shannon Airport. I understand that public health guidance is preventing them from taking to the skies. However, we need to know why there are still many inbound and outbound flights at Dublin Airport and Cork Airport but virtually none from Shannon. Any open air links in and out of this country...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 98 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 11 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)