This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, State Examinations, Domestic Violence
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Economic Policy (30 Jun 2020)
“22. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will consider defining surfing as a tourist activity in view of the fact that so many surf shops are hives of activity for those visiting coasts (details supplied). [12804/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (30 Jun 2020)
“146. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if consideration will be given to a proposal from an organisation (details supplied) in order to boost the school transport sector. [12945/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“145. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if clarity will be provided regarding the July provision for parents of children that ordinarily avail of a combination of school-based provision and home help and now must choose between them, therefore leaving them with less support than in previous summers. [12944/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 72 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 8 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)