This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, School Transport, Vaccination Programme, School Staff
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Crowe and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile (Atógáil) - Other Questions (Resumed): National Monuments (23 Sep 2021)
“My contribution is in a very similar vein to Deputy Murnane O'Connor's. In the Clare constituency, and the Minister has been to see it, Clare Abbey, an Augustinian abbey built in the 12th century, possibly by Domnall "The Great" O'Brien, King of Munster, has been roofless since the 1600s and its inner yard is a burial ground. The graves are being desecrated, smashed with bottles and broken...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: National Development Plan (23 Sep 2021)
“There is a long list for every county in regard to the NDP. I would love to see the Minister hit the nail on the head with regard to the unsewered villages of rural Ireland. In Clare in particular, there are five or six of them. The Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Darragh O'Brien, visited Broadford just a few weeks ago. It is important that we end that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Antisocial Behaviour (23 Sep 2021)
“14. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will provide an overview of the way his Department proposes to deal with ongoing vandalism and desecration of graves at Clare Abbey, Ennis, County Clare. [45585/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 187 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 517 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 96 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)