This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Defence Forces, Education Policy, Prison Service Staff, Brexit Issues, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Berry and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Jul 2021)
“Community pharmacies are now actively involved in the vaccination programme. It is great to have them on board. The House appreciates that community pharmacies have significant latitude and autonomy in terms of whom they vaccinate first. That is entirely as it should be. Has any consideration been given to asking community pharmacies to prioritise indoor hospitality workers, particularly...”
- Mandatory Hotel Quarantine Extension: Motion (14 Jul 2021)
“I thank the Minister of State for bringing this motion to the House and for her opening remarks. I thank everyone involved in the mandatory hotel quarantining system, specifically hotel staff, Department officials, private security firms and members of the Defence Forces. It is important to remember that the mandatory hotel quarantining system was established at the peak of the third wave....”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (8 Jul 2021)
“We are all aware that representatives from the hospitality industry and officials from the Department of Heath are currently meeting to discuss how best to tease out the reopening of indoor dining over the next couple of weeks. That is a good thing. We are also aware that there are approximately 750 pharmacies across the country in which members of the public are being vaccinated on a first...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 34 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Berry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)