This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Defence Forces, Education Policy, Prison Service Staff, Brexit Issues, Counselling Services
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Berry and answered by departments)
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (13 Jul 2022)
“I am grateful for the Taoiseach's update on his recent trip to Ukraine. It was important that visit went ahead. He got to see how bad things are out there and how much assistance will be required by Ukraine, in particular during the reconstruction phase. I also welcome the opportunity to comment on the outcome of the recent European Council summit on 23 and 24 June in Brussels. I agree...”
- Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space: Motion (12 Jul 2022)
“I am delighted to be in the Chamber to speak on a scientific topic such as this. It is an area of great interest to me. To paraphrase Deputy Quinlivan, space is the final frontier. There are great opportunities from a commercial point of view. There are also great responsibilities from environmental and peacekeeping perspectives. I join Deputy Catherine Murphy in congratulating the UCD...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (12 Jul 2022)
“I thank the Taoiseach for his response. There is a supplementary matter I wish to raise, relating to the €1,000 pandemic bonus payment. Not a single member of the Defence Forces has been paid the bonus yet, even though hundreds of them are eligible, entitled to it and have been told it is coming. It still has not arrived, however. We have heard that, rightly, 75,000 people in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 27 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Berry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 103 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)