This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Mental Health Services, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Supports, Transport Policy
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Berry and answered by departments)
- Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission: Motion (27 Jan 2021)
“I am conscious that we are a bit behind time this afternoon so I will endeavour to make my comments as brief as possible. I very much welcome the appointment of two new commissioners to the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission. I do so for three reasons. One, as others have mentioned, it is very good that the competition was run exclusively through the Public Appointments Service,...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (27 Jan 2021)
“My question is specific to the Government's vaccination roll-out strategy, particularly the fourth vaccine candidate from Janssen and Johnson & Johnson. Most of the Deputies present may not be aware but it will only require one injection rather than the usual two. Were it to be approved, it would greatly accelerate and simplify the vaccine roll-out process. The US Food and Drug...”
- EU-UK Trade and Co-operation Agreement: Motion (20 Jan 2021)
“I thank the Minister for bringing this motion before the House today. I will support it reluctantly and with a heavy heart because I recognise that this is part of the formal ratification process by this Parliament of the new EU-UK Trade and Co-operation Agreement. It is difficult in such a short time to convey adequately my feelings on an event that is so solemn and serious for this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 12 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Berry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 26 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)