This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Prison Service Staff, Brexit Issues, Mental Health Services, Third Level Education, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Cathal Berry and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Commission on the Defence Forces: Discussion (20 Apr 2021)
“I welcome Mr. O'Driscoll and his team. It is great that they are here. I am a big supporter of the commission and the work it is doing. I am hearing nothing but positive reports on the level of engagement, and the fact that there have been over 500 submissions tells its own story. People are very interested in defence matters and the Defence Forces, and want to be involved in finding...”
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (31 Mar 2021)
“From the outset, I commend Senator McDowell for introducing the amendments to the children's Act. I am also quite heartened by the fact these amendments enjoy cross-party support. That is a very good thing. As a member of the Regional Group, I am also very happy to lend my support to this initiative. I am backing it for four reasons. First, this is precisely how we should be doing...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 14 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cathal Berry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 31 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)