This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, School Transport, Disability Services Provision, School Curriculum, Special Educational Needs Staff
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Homelessness: Motion [Private Members] (14 Feb 2019)
“I thank the Rural Independents for allocating some of their time to me. Tá 13,000 duine gan dídean sa Stát seo. Tá sé soiléir go bhfuil an géarchéim ag éirí i bhfad níos measa ná mar a bhí sé. Homelessness is becoming all too prevalent and, to our shame in this State, it is becoming normalised. Homelessness is not...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Feb 2019)
“Gabhaim buíochas as ucht an deis labhairt. I know the Tánaiste was involved with the draft guidelines on wind farms. When can we expect these new guidelines? I have been contacted by a number of concerned residents in communities in Laois and Offaly. There is great concern and the noise levels are of particular concern in connection with a wind farm at Garbally near Banagher....”
- Nurses and Midwives Industrial Action: Statements (7 Feb 2019)
“I thank Deputy Mattie McGrath for sharing time. The Minister, Deputy Harris, must engage with the INMO in a constructive and meaningful manner. The ongoing issues of pay inequality, staffing levels and poor working conditions have been in existence for some time. We can no longer afford to lose our newly qualified nurses to other countries where they get respect. I met nurses on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 85 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 107 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)