This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Transport, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools Scheme, School Staff, Capitation Grants
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Feb 2017)
“The programme for Government refers to the establishment of a new model for speech and language therapy in our schools. It also commits to a review of the variations in waiting lists for speech and language therapy across the country. Figures released by the HSE show that over 300 children have been waiting over a year for an initial assessment, while 1,100 have been waiting a year for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Derelict Sites (23 Feb 2017)
“46. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government his plans to address the high level of vacant and derelict buildings in town centres in County Offaly such as Banagher and Edenderry. [9032/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools Scheme (23 Feb 2017)
“166. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the estimated cost of restoring the rural co-ordination service under DEIS; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9230/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 623 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 26 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)