This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, School Transport, School Curriculum, Special Educational Needs Staff, Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools Scheme
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Apr 2018)
“Page 70 of the programme for Government states that this Government will improve services and increase supports for people with disabilities, particularly early assessments and intervention for children with special needs. I recently obtained a response to a parliamentary question on the number of children awaiting assessment under early intervention teams in Laois and Offaly. It showed...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Closed-Circuit Television Systems (18 Apr 2018)
“102. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of grant applications received under the community based CCTV scheme since its launch in 2017; the number of applications approved; the value of those allocations; the obstacles encountered in the rollout which may militate against take-up of the scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [16927/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (17 Apr 2018)
“1043. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when farmers will receive the balance of GLAS payments due since December 2017. [14942/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 268 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 82 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)