This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, School Transport, Disability Services Provision, School Curriculum
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Just Transition (Worker and Community Environmental Rights) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (19 Sep 2019)
“I acknowledge the hard work of the Green Party in drafting and bringing forward this Bill. As a representative of a county in the midlands, I am only too aware of the challenges posed by a failure to progress adequately the process of a just transition to a decarbonised economy. I am also aware of the frustration of my constituents in west Offaly where the future of the power station there...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Sep 2019)
“Page 53 of the programme for Government makes reference to healthcare in our communities. It was recently highlighted that 44% of general practitioner, GP, clinics are full, with rural areas being worst hit. In County Laois, 100% of GPs have stated that they cannot take on new patients and in County Offaly only 20% of GPs are in a position to take on new patients. The lack of GPs has...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Sep 2019)
“I ask the Minister to call on the HSE to suspend its plans to implement this cut. It is shameful in light of the fact that we ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities only a few years ago, which should have happened long ago. It is disgraceful and targets the most vulnerable in society. I call on the Minister to show some compassion and decency to these people...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 234 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 115 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)