This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, School Transport, School Curriculum, Special Educational Needs Staff, Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools Scheme
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Health Waiting Lists: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jun 2018)
“I commend the Sinn Féin party on bringing forward this very important motion. It is, yet again, with great frustration that I speak on this issue. Many of us have spoken time and again but the Minister is clearly not heeding us. He needs to take action because this cannot go on any longer. We cannot allow our citizens to languish on long waiting lists with nothing being done about...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Illness Benefit Data (19 Jun 2018)
“545. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of claims for illness benefit and disability allowance that have been made and approved, respectively, in the two and a half year period since the introduction of JobPath in July 2015 to December 2017; and the comparison with the two and a half year period January 2013 to June 2015 prior to the introduction of...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (31 May 2018)
“The programme for Government states:Long durations in direct provision are acknowledged to have a negative impact on family life. [This Government is] committed to reforming the direct provision system, with particular focus on families and children. Is the Tánaiste committed to supporting children who have become victims of such detention? Does he accept that a 14 year old who has...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 199 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 85 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)