This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff, Departmental Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: International Relations (19 May 2022)
“261. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will raise concerns with the Chinese authorities following the recent arrest of a person (details supplied) in Hong Kong under national security laws; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25548/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: United Nations (19 May 2022)
“332. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if Ireland has yet to ratify the United Nations Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25546/22]”
- Garda Síochána (Compensation) Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 May 2022)
“I welcome the progress this Bill has made, especially as it is primarily concerned with providing a new compensation scheme to repeal and replace the current expensive and slow approach that has not been fit for purpose for some time. It is clear from experience that the legitimate claims of members of An Garda Síochána were not being addressed in a fair and timely manner. We...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 854 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 288 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)