This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Expenditure, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Departmental Funding, Disability Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- State Pension Age: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jun 2021)
“The motion states that there are now thousands of 65-year-old people on the jobseeker's social welfare rate of €203 per week instead of the State pension rate. There is a difference of €45.30 between the jobseeker's payment and the State pension, leading to an annual loss of €2,355.60 for pensioners. The urgency with regard to the pension age issue, as provided by the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (22 Jun 2021)
“174. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will address concerns in relation to persons with mobility issues who face discrimination by an inability to travel on Irish Rail at weekends due to the fact that there are no members of staff to assist them; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32949/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Covid-19 Pandemic (22 Jun 2021)
“379. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will address concerns being raised by some schools (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [33263/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 604 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 231 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)