This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Disability Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, School Transport, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I wish the Minister well in his role and every success. It is a challenging portfolio, but I do not doubt that he will be successful and effective. I look forward to engaging with him in a constructive manner and, I hope, finding solutions for some of our ongoing problems. The Revised Estimate being presented to us indicates the staggering levels of funding that are going into the...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Chathaoirligh. I wish all of the businesses which opened their doors this week the very best of luck. No doubt they will face many challenges, but I am hopeful this new Government will step up to the mark and realise how important our businesses are in terms of driving the local and national economies. I also point out that the pandemic, and we continue to see the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Employment Data (30 Jun 2020)
“52. To ask the Minister for Finance if the Revenue Commissioners collate data on the number of self-employed musicians here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13201/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 246 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 140 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)