This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Disability Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, School Transport, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Carol Nolan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Peace Commissioners (27 May 2020)
“344. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the peace commissioners appointed from 1 January 2017 to date; the county and subdistrict of each appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7586/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Abortion Services Provision (27 May 2020)
“565. To ask the Minister for Health the basis for the 2018 estimate that three women per day use abortion pills which have been illegally imported; the information sources which were used to reach this estimate; the estimates compiled by his Department for the number of women using such pills in each of the years 2010 to 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7641/20]”
- Covid-19 (Employment Affairs and Social Protection): Statements (20 May 2020)
“I will start by wishing the Minister every success. Ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghabháil leis an Uasal Doherty as an sárobair a rinne sí. I also want to acknowledge the hardworking staff in the Department who have managed to process thousands of applications in a short period. Their work needs to be acknowledged here as well. I recently raised the issue of carers who...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 256 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Carol Nolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 132 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)