This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Children in Care, Medical Cards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Data (12 Dec 2017)
“284. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons in receipt of financial support under the nursing homes support scheme as of December 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52768/17]”
- Neurological Services: Motion [Private Members] (6 Dec 2017)
“I have seven minutes and intend sharing time with colleagues. Sinn Féin will be supporting the motion. I commend Deputy Murphy O'Mahony on her initiative. I commend the Neurological Alliance of Ireland which I understand was instrumental in its drafting. I imagine there is agreement across the House that we must help those with neurorehabilitation needs to lead full and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Occupational Therapy Waiting Lists (6 Dec 2017)
“167. To ask the Minister for Health the number of children in County Monaghan who are on a waiting list for occupational therapy; the length of time they have been on the waiting list; the number of occupational therapists employed by the HSE in County Monaghan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52076/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 203 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2099 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register