This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Children in Care, Medical Cards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Oct 2018)
“Today is international credit union day, as I am sure the Tánaiste is aware. Both the programme for Government and the confidence and supply agreement contain commitments to the credit union movement that have not materialised. As the housing crisis continues, the willingness of the credit union movement to invest in social housing has still not been tapped into. Will the credit union...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (18 Oct 2018)
“211. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the personalised budgets demonstration projects as announced in July 2018; if there is an application process for the projects under way; if the projects will be rolled out in 2018 as was previously indicated; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42832/18]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2018)
“At what point is the Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill? It must be signed into law. Will the Minister advise the House on the timeframe for the matter to conclude? There are parents on whom it will have an impact if it is not presented shortly.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 65 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2134 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register