This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Children in Care, Medical Cards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin and answered by departments)
- EU-Mercosur Trade Agreement: Motion [Private Members] (10 Jul 2019)
“The debate we are having here today on this Mercosur trade deal is primarily about accountability. It is also about transparency and the future of this country and our world. This Government has yet again proved itself to be the epitome of hypocrisy. At a time when, in a piecemeal fashion, Fine Gael and its Independent Alliance colleagues declare a climate emergency in this country, they...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2166 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register