This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Contracts Data, Cancer Screening Programmes, Public Sector Pensions Data, Industrial Disputes, Employment Rights
(based on written questions asked by Bríd Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Offshore Exploration Licences (11 Jul 2019)
“749. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the details or copies of all annual reports since 2010 sent to his Department by holders of a lease undertaking in respect of their efforts to establish commerciality of the relevant discovery. [30839/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Exploration Licences (11 Jul 2019)
“750. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment further to Parliamentary Question No. 179 of 20 June 2019, if the application for a lease undertaken for a licence (details supplied) has been with his Department since October 2012; and the reason for the delay in deciding on this application. [30840/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Illegal Dumping (11 Jul 2019)
“759. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the progress or outcome of the tier 2 site investigation into an illegal dump (details supplied) in County Donegal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31001/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 136 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 328 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bríd Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 433 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)