This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Industrial Disputes, Departmental Contracts Data, Visa Applications, Bus Éireann, Medicinal Products Data
(based on written questions asked by Bríd Smith and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Priority Questions: Public Inquiries (23 May 2017)
“42. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will commission a public inquiry into the death of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24681/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission Reports (23 May 2017)
“69. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will consider a public inquiry into the death of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24335/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (23 May 2017)
“93. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will review the prices being charged in the shop in Mosney to persons in the direct provision system to determine if these are at a reasonable level compared to other shops; the reasons for differences; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24334/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 202 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bríd Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 189 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)