This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cancer Screening Programmes, Departmental Contracts Data, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Bríd Smith and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (25 Feb 2021)
“I have just finished a phone call with a constituent in Ballyfermot. I am not sure if the Minister is aware of the following, but it will be interesting to hear if he is. At least 90 people over 85 years of age have had their vaccination appointments for today and tomorrow cancelled. The Ballyfermot primary healthcare centre was emptied of all other appointments to allow that to happen....”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Exploration Licences (25 Feb 2021)
“16. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the position in respect of licences for mining exploration on the Inishowen peninsula and specifically the situation regarding a licence (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10834/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Pension Provisions (25 Feb 2021)
“112. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the status of planned changes to the rules of a pension scheme (details supplied) and arrangements and the annual administration fees pertaining to the superannuation scheme, specifically the outcome of consideration of this issue by her Department, NewERA and the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform; and if she will make...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 138 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 413 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bríd Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 589 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)