This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Contracts Data, Cancer Screening Programmes, Public Sector Pensions Data, Industrial Disputes, Employment Rights
(based on written questions asked by Bríd Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Home Accommodation Provision (18 Apr 2019)
“191. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the continued closure of a newly built ward in a nursing home (details supplied); the cost to build and refurbish the ward; the cost of the continued closure; the number of beds on the ward; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18198/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Gaelscoil Issues (17 Apr 2019)
“117. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the financial resources and other supports that can be provided to new independent Gaelscoileanna in the Dublin 10 and 12 areas (details supplied). [17871/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Childcare Education and Training Support Programme (16 Apr 2019)
“506. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of persons receiving childcare subsidies through either training and education or childcare subvention; and the number of the recipients that are lone parents. [17605/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 169 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 377 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bríd Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 410 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)