This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cancer Screening Programmes, Departmental Contracts Data, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Bríd Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“212. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when he will implement the comprehensive set of recommendations contained in the report of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government, Safe as Houses? A Report on Building Standards, Building Controls & Consumer Protection; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38826/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Jul 2021)
“319. To ask the Minister for Health the position in relation to Government policy on conducting a public inquiry into deaths in nursing homes from the Covid-19 as recommended by the Oireachtas Special Committee on Covid-19 Response; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31713/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Protected Disclosures (15 Jul 2021)
“320. To ask the Minister for Health the number of protected disclosures made by staff in the HSE since 2010; the action taken to protect those making such disclosures; the number of protected disclosures that have led to actions or changes in policy as a result; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31714/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 184 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 522 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bríd Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 659 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)