This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Planning Issues, Public Services Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“243. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will address the anomaly in the SUSI grant scheme by which a student applies initially as a dependent of their parents but subsequently gets married during the period of their third-level education but are still assessed as a dependent of their parents. [13627/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Co-operative Sector (30 Jun 2020)
“343. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of worker cooperatives that received funding in each of the years 2016 to 2019 and to date in 2020; and the amount of funding that each received. [13102/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Beef Industry (30 Jun 2020)
“589. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider including Northern Ireland as part the Bord Bia protected geographical indication application for Irish grass-fed beef from the European Commission; and if not, the reason for the position. [13127/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 102 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 667 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register