This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Planning Issues, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Services, Public Services Provision, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Public Procurement Contracts (15 Jul 2021)
“86. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if her Department has considered the role that social and labour procurement clauses could play in the development of economies in rural Ireland. [38307/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Development Projects (15 Jul 2021)
“107. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if her Department has considered introducing a model of community wealth building similar to that implemented in Preston, England and North Ayrshire, Scotland to help develop rural areas. [38306/21]”
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (13 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this Bill, at which I had a good look today. Many homeowners across my constituency of Laois-Offaly are experiencing serious financial hardship, not just with huge debts on houses but because the last 18 months of Covid have meant a huge hit on their income. For many of those families, the recent announcement by the Government regarding the local...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 207 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 700 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register