This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Services Provision, Planning Issues, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Local Government Reform
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Court Orders (11 Sep 2017)
“604. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the reason the order of the district court ordinary decree of 26 October 2016 (details supplied) has not been executed or acted upon; and in view of this delay if he will ensure that this matter is brought to finality. [37615/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff Recruitment (11 Sep 2017)
“854. To ask the Minister for Health when the eye doctor will be replaced in Portlaoise hospital in view of the fact the services are not available since November 2016. [37102/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: EU Conventions (11 Sep 2017)
“1468. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his views on the findings of the Aarhus Convention compliance committee; if his Department's officials attending the meeting will be speaking in support of these findings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38398/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 186 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 495 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register