This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Planning Issues, Public Services Provision, Departmental Expenditure, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Climate Change: Statements (6 Dec 2018)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on what is probably one of the most important days in the current Dáil when we assess the current position through annual transition statements on climate change. I welcome the Minister's open and honest statement yesterday at the Joint Committee on Climate Action. It indicated that he is trying to grapple with these issues and is showing commitment...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (5 Dec 2018)
“43. To ask the Minister for Health if a facilitator in respect of the consultation process on the future of Portlaoise hospital has been appointed [50833/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (5 Dec 2018)
“121. To ask the Minister for Health the plans in place for primary care centres in County Laois to accommodate the growing population in the county. [50832/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 221 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 582 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register