This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Services Provision, Planning Issues, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Local Government Reform
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Rent Controls (23 Feb 2017)
“32. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government if he will have County Laois included in the areas to be covered by rent caps in view of the rapid increase in rents in the county. [8829/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Rents (23 Feb 2017)
“71. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government if carer's allowance is assessed as income when local authorities are determining rents to be charged under the differential rent scheme. [8828/17]”
- Minerals Development Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (22 Feb 2017)
“I welcome this Bill. It is very important that we have legislation and regulations surrounding mining that are brought up to modern standards. Sinn Féin supports the progression of this Bill to enact necessary changes that reflect the modern mining industry and licensing needs. This Bill, however, must first and foremost reflect the needs of the State and wider society. For too long...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 153 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 465 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register