This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Services Provision, Planning Issues, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Local Government Reform
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Ambulance Service Response Times (23 May 2017)
“459. To ask the Minister for Health the average waiting time and maximum waiting time in each quarter of 2016 and to date in 2017 for an emergency ambulance in counties Laois and Kildare, by county, in tabular form. [24199/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Medical Services Scheme (23 May 2017)
“509. To ask the Minister for Health his views on if it is acceptable for nurses and prescribing nurses working in general practitioner practices to charge medical card holders for visits. [24488/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Procedures (23 May 2017)
“542. To ask the Minister for Health the steps he will take to reduce the waiting times for children to see a consultant and to have a tonsillectomy in the ENT department in Tullamore hospital in view of the fact that waiting times are over two years. [24746/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 177 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 480 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register