This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Planning Issues, Public Services Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Brian Stanley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Speech and Language Therapy Provision (25 Jun 2019)
“389. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will have speech and language services restored and be assessed for a communications device; and the reason they were removed from the waiting list for these services. [26321/19]”
- Climate Action Plan to Tackle Climate Breakdown: Statements (20 Jun 2019)
“First, I want to acknowledge that there is a recognition by Government that we have of a climate emergency. We have a huge challenge, however, and it is unfortunate that this State is only getting to grips with its responsibilities from a position of being a laggard compared to our European partners. I welcome the move to put in sectoral targets, which Sinn Féin has long sought, but we...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Carbon Tax Collection (19 Jun 2019)
“32. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to refund taxpayers paying the existing level of carbon tax on a progressive basis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25533/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 184 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 615 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register