This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Covid-19 (Communications, Climate Action and Environment): Statements (27 May 2020)
“I welcome the opportunity to ask the Minister questions in the Thirty-third Dáil. I acknowledge his hard work as Minister in recent years and thank him for it. He has always shown my colleague, Deputy Eamon Ryan, respect and courtesy in the Dáil and I will endeavour to engage constructively with him and his successor in the very important work carried out by the Department of...”
- Covid-19 (Health): Statements (27 May 2020)
“I will be sharing time with Deputy Noonan. I want to talk to the Minister about Limerick. There is concern in my city and county at the rise in trolley numbers at University Hospital Limerick, UHL. While I acknowledge the Minister's response to my constituency colleague, Deputy Quinlivan, many people locally have questions about the spare capacity in Barrington's hospital and why it is not...”
- Covid-19 (Health) - Statements (14 May 2020)
“I have four questions for the Minister on behalf of the Green Party, about testing, tracing, isolation and funding for our community and voluntary sector. We all agree that being innovative and effective in each of these areas is key to our continued success in suppressing Covid-19. There has been a lot of discussion, including in this House, about testing capacity, volume and turnaround...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Leddin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 6 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)