This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Greyhound Industry, Animal Welfare, Hospital Data, Regeneration Projects, Pigmeat Sector
(based on written questions asked by Brian Leddin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Jun 2021)
“I want to address the issue of vacancy in our towns and villages. The previous encouragement over many decades of one-off housing has undermined retail in our towns and villages as once people are in their cars, many choose to visit out-of-town retailers near the large urban centres. The Government has taken a progressive approach to rural development. The promised legislation I wish to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (17 Jun 2021)
“40. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the potential of commuter rail to allow regional cities to grow in a sustainable manner; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32142/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Oireachtas Committees (17 Jun 2021)
“74. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will consider the latest report of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Environment and Climate Action on the topic of emissions from the transport sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32141/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 52 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Leddin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 21 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)