This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Data, Diabetes Strategy
(based on written questions asked by Brian Leddin and answered by departments)
- Climate Action: Statements (17 Sep 2020)
“I want to talk about the challenge of climate action in the term of this Parliament. I am pleased, but not surprised, to hear statements from representatives of other parties in this Chamber confirming how urgent it is that we take action on climate change. No one party has a monopoly on the topic of climate change. I look forward to hearing the contributions of Deputies in the remainder...”
- Services for People with Disabilities: Statements (10 Sep 2020)
“I will speak about mobility impairment. We do not treat disabled members of society fairly. There is much evidence to support this claim but I want to focus on how we have failed to create towns and cities that all of our citizens can get around and enjoy. We park vehicles on footpaths. We allow dogs to foul our streets and do not clean up after them. We install gates that people with...”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Covid-19: Legislative Framework Underpinning the State's Response (9 Sep 2020)
“I congratulate Ms McNally on her recent appointment. I will further the discussion begun by Deputy Burke on access to justice with remote hearings, particularly in the case of litigants who may not have Wi-Fi connections or those who have disabilities. Ms O'Boyle or Mr. Murphy might speak to this and I am also interested in the views of Dr. Kenny and Ms McNally.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Leddin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 11 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)