This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Greyhound Industry, Animal Welfare, Hospital Data, Regeneration Projects, Pigmeat Sector
(based on written questions asked by Brian Leddin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Fuel Poverty (16 Sep 2021)
“39. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the anticipated impact of the upcoming new solid fuel standards on persons on lower incomes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44135/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electricity Generation (16 Sep 2021)
“56. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when the feed-in tariff legislation will be in place to allow homes with micro-generation to sell excess electricity back to the grid; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44134/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Transport Policy (16 Sep 2021)
“79. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he plans to take measures to accelerate the provision of active travel infrastructure as pandemic restrictions recede; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44133/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Leddin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 25 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)