This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Data, Regeneration Projects, Animal Welfare, Veterinary Inspection Service, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Brian Leddin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Residency Permits (18 Nov 2020)
“120. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the information her Department has been given from the Department of Justice regarding the requests for up-to-date residence permit cards from migrants in view of the ongoing renewal backlog in Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37227/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda National Immigration Bureau (18 Nov 2020)
“154. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of registrations Henry Street Garda National Immigration Bureau office in Limerick city is processing each week; the wait time for appointments; the current backlog in registrations for the Limerick office; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37226/20]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Challenges for the Forestry Sector: Discussion (Resumed) (17 Nov 2020)
“I thank Ms Hurley for her statement. There is one issue she did not refer to in her statement about which this committee would like to hear, namely Coillte's plans with respect to Coillte Nature. The company has exciting and ambitious plans in that regard so I ask her, for the benefit of the committee, to elaborate on them. If we are to meet the ambition of the State in respect of forestry...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brian Leddin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 12 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)