This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (14 May 2014)
“The Office of Public Works is continuing to carry out repair works on damaged flood defences on the River Maine Scheme. Given the extent of works required and the limitations of available resources, works are prioritised and carried out on a planned phased basis. I can assure the Deputy that an inspection at Ballymcpierce will take place as soon as possible and, should remedial works be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Coastal Protection (13 May 2014)
“It is a matter for Kerry County Council in the first instance to assess and identify priorities for coastal protection works in its area. It is open to the Council to apply for funding under the Office of Public Works (OPW) Minor Flood Mitigation Works and Coastal Protection Scheme. Any application received will be assessed under the relevant eligibility criteria, including a requirement...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (13 May 2014)
“The Memorandum of Understanding between Insurance Ireland and the Office of Public Works (OPW) provides that OPW will provide Insurance Ireland with data on all completed OPW flood defence schemes showing the design, extent and nature of the protection offered by the works. From 1 June 2014, Insurance Ireland members will take into account all information provided by OPW when assessing...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 441 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register