This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts, Schools Building Projects, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Job Creation (18 Oct 2018)
“179. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans and those of the industrial promotion agencies to assist in the maintenance of existing employment and for job creation in 2019 throughout County Cavan; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42983/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (18 Oct 2018)
“180. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the specific supports available to support small and medium enterprises that face particular difficulties due to Brexit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42984/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Industrial Development (18 Oct 2018)
“181. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation when sites will be identified as suitable for the location of large scale data centres; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42985/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 588 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 738 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register