This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Northern Ireland, Brexit Issues, Foreign Conflicts
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Value Added Tax (30 Jun 2020)
“71. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to reduce VAT on the hospitality and tourism sector in view of the adverse impact of Covid-19 on the sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13525/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jun 2020)
“345. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation when guidelines and a time for reopening of business will issue to the beauty sector (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12688/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (30 Jun 2020)
“547. To ask the Minister for Health when the proposed additional accommodation will be provided in view of the increasing demand on facilities at Cavan General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13523/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 427 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 803 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register