This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Northern Ireland, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Departmental Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“102. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if additional funding will be provided in 2021 for the local improvement scheme in the event of a reallocation of capital funding during 2021; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38483/21]”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Vacant Properties (15 Jul 2021)
“127. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the new supports and incentives that will be introduced for the refurbishment of vacant properties to increase town centre living, as committed to in Our Rural Future; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38456/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Industry (15 Jul 2021)
“58. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the actions he is taking to prohibit unfair trading practices in order to strengthen the position of primary producers in the agri-food sector. [38525/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 452 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 849 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register