This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Northern Ireland, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Policy (3 Jun 2021)
“71. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the action the State’s enterprise promotion agencies are taking together and on a cross-Border basis to promote jobs and investment in the Border region; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30037/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Ministerial Engagements (3 Jun 2021)
“100. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide a report on his engagement with the Minister for the Economy in Northern Ireland; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30038/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Northern Ireland (3 Jun 2021)
“138. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the up to date position in relation to the need for a comprehensive investigation into the bombing in Belturbet, County Cavan in December 1972 and the need for full co-operation by the authorities in Northern Ireland in relation to this atrocity; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30243/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 487 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 846 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register