This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts, Schools Building Projects, Humanitarian Aid
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Retail Sector (11 Sep 2017)
“62. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the measures she plans to implement to assist the retail sector due to the difficulties that have arisen from the weakening of the value of sterling; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38596/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Currency Exchange (11 Sep 2017)
“195. To ask the Minister for Finance the measures he plans to implement to assist the retail sector due to the difficulties that have arisen from the weakening of the value of sterling; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38597/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Data (11 Sep 2017)
“436. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 10 of 6 July 2017, if a building project at a school (details supplied) will proceed to construction stage at an early date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38600/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 608 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 675 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register