This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agrifood Sector (21 May 2019)
“468. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of support for the agrifood sector from the EU as a Brexit mitigation measure; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21361/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages Funding (16 May 2019)
“131. To ask the Minister for Health when necessary financial resources will be allocated to the HSE to eliminate the delays in providing home support for persons already approved for home help but awaiting provision of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21320/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service Data (16 May 2019)
“134. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons approved for home help in CHO 1 and CHO 2 areas and awaiting provision of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21330/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 488 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 759 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register