This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: British-Irish Co-operation (25 Jan 2023)
“106. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the outcome of the recent British-Irish Intergovernmental Conference; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3460/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banking Sector (24 Jan 2023)
“92. To ask the Minister for Finance the way he will be protecting banking services in rural areas, especially in relation to the right-to-cash services; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3066/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Business Supports (24 Jan 2023)
“130. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will provide an update on the operation of the temporary business energy support scheme to date; the number of businesses in each of the counties Cavan, Monaghan, Donegal, Leitrim, Louth and Sligo that have applied; the number of businesses in each county that were successful in their applications; the estimated value or worth of the support to date...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 385 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 910 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register