This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Waterways Ireland Funding (21 Feb 2019)
“14. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the capital spending in 2018; the funding allocated to Waterways Ireland; the projects undertaken by Waterways Ireland with the allocation; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8679/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Buiséad Údarás na Gaeltachta (21 Feb 2019)
“48. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the capital funding in the Estimates for 2019; the amount and percentage overall of the capital budget that will be allocated to Waterways Ireland; the works and projects to be undertaken with such funding; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8680/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: EU Meetings (21 Feb 2019)
“68. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the issues discussed at the recent Foreign Affairs Council; the outcome of such discussions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8894/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 566 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 755 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register