This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Issues, School Staffing, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Smith and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (23 Nov 2023)
“The Government is quite rightly encouraging people to use public transport. Some new services, which are welcome, have come on stream, including in my constituency Cavan Monaghan. The 109X Cavan-Dublin service operated by Bus Éireann lacks capacity to meet the demand particularly leaving Dublin at peak times from 3 p.m. on in the afternoon. Constantly, commuters bound for County Cavan...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: All-Ireland Economy: Discussion (23 Nov 2023)
“I will share my time with my colleague, Senator Blaney. I welcome our witnesses. We have often spoken to witnesses who come before this committee about the development of the all-Ireland economy since the signing of the Good Friday Agreement in 1998. That is very evident to those of us who represent Border constituencies and there are quite a number of us on this committee. We are very...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Schemes (22 Nov 2023)
“137. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the expected timeline for approval to issue in respect of TAMS; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51376/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 334 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 954 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register