This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Visa Applications, Brexit Data, Citizenship Applications, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Howlin and answered by departments)
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (3 Jun 2021)
“I am very pleased to have an opportunity to speak on the Maritime Jurisdiction Bill presented by the Minister of State. As the Minister of State has indicated, this is a consolidation Bill to set out the legal framework for Ireland's maritime jurisdiction. As the Minister of State explained section by section, it is quite a technical Bill not only consolidating enactments going back a very...”
- Situation in Belarus: Motion (1 Jun 2021)
“On behalf of the Labour Party, I support the motion, which is in the name of the committee, that I hope will be passed by all Members. Belarus is not a nation that we have traditionally had extensive dealings with, but many of us have publicly supported the democratic rallies that followed last year's patently fraudulent presidential election. We supported publicly and in this House the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (27 May 2021)
“106. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will review the situation pertaining to the swapping of EU to Irish driver licences in cases in which the originating country is outside the EU; if the case of a person (details supplied) will be examined; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28814/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Howlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2228 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register