This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Visa Applications, Brexit Data, Citizenship Applications, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Howlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Consular Services (30 Jun 2020)
“16. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has received further information from the Chinese authorities in relation to a person (details supplied); if he expects the person to be allowed leave China and return here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13065/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“205. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if transport will be provided for children with intellectual disabilities and other children that cannot avail of the summer provision without transport in July and August 2020; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13302/20]”
- Covid-19 (Measures to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence): Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“That is the truth at the time, I remember. Catherine McGuinness, in her report, was the start of a groundbreaking insight into a hidden world, certainly an unacknowledged world, of abuse that has, unfortunately, continued. We have had many reports and investigations since, but in terms of Catherine McGuinness's work, I am aware that the Children's Rights Alliance established the Catherine...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 123 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 163 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Howlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2151 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register