This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Visa Applications, Brexit Data, Citizenship Applications, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Howlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tax Reliefs (23 Sep 2021)
“201. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the way he plans to facilitate rail users who have purchased commuter rail tickets to travel to work and who are now returning to the workplace on a two to three day basis; if he has discussed this issue with Irish Rail and with the Minister for Finance; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45914/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Proposed Legislation (23 Sep 2021)
“311. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the expected timeline on the publication and presentation to the Dáil Éireann for the proposed new hate crime legislation; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [45796/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (23 Sep 2021)
“321. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide funding to appoint a clinical psychologist to each acute hospital diabetes multidisciplinary team; his views on whether psychosocial support in diabetes care is not formally embedded as part of diabetes management; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45778/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 168 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Howlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2240 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register