This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Judicial Appointments Process: Statements (26 Nov 2020)
“May I just point out that it is not in order for people to stray into the area of the personal suitability of somebody who has already been selected? This has happened on numerous occasions already today and it should not continue.”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (26 Nov 2020)
“206. To ask the Minister for Finance the advice he can provide on a matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39316/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Value Added Tax (26 Nov 2020)
“105. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on the impact on businesses by plans regarding tax back for shoppers from overseas in terms of raising the threshold for qualifying items; if his attention has been drawn to the concerns of already struggling retailers, craft producers and other Irish producers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34934/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 688 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 212 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register