This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 Jun 2021)
“I am sure that the Taoiseach will agree that the incident involving Danish footballer, Christian Eriksen, ten days ago was very distressing to watch. It reminded us all how such tragic events can occur in everyday life. It can happen to anybody. In the course of my work, one of the issues that is raised frequently is the lack of supports for community groups that provide defibrillators....”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Departmental Budgets (17 Jun 2021)
“I wish to ask about moneys that will go unspent by the Department. There are shovel-ready LIS projects across the country that badly need funding. Although they have moved from the Department of Transport to the Department of Rural and Community Development, I ask that the Minister engage with the Minister for Rural and Community Affairs. We have thousands of roads around the country, many...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Driver Test (17 Jun 2021)
“I thank the Minister. I acknowledge the safe operating record as well. Those figures are fantastic. The Minister has set out very ambitious targets there and I hope they will be met. I ask the Minister to personally keep a close eye on it because it is so important to so many people. What the Minister has said here this morning will be reassuring to the hundreds of people who have...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1115 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 222 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register