This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Roads Maintenance (17 Sep 2020)
“65. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if Transport Infrastructure Ireland will provide funding to address subsidence on a national road at a location (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24482/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Greenways Provision (17 Sep 2020)
“68. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the funding avenues available or that will be made available to local authorities or community groups to assist in developing feasibility studies and or the design of new greenway projects; if a timeline will be provided in relation to same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24535/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (17 Sep 2020)
“120. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 74 of 30 July 2020, the latest contingency planning commenced in relation to leaving certificate 2021; if greater certainty will be provided to leaving certificate 2021 students regarding practical subjects and the format of exams in June 2021; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24533/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 497 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 206 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register