This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: School Meals Programme (16 May 2019)
“172. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on the provision of a service at a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [21240/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Applications (15 May 2019)
“The Sports Capital Programme (SCP) is the primary vehicle for Government support for the development of sports and physical recreation facilities and the purchase of non-personal sports equipment throughout the country. The detailed terms and conditions of the SCP are available on the Department's website at www.sportscapitalprogramme.ieincluding a sample copy of the most recent application...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (14 May 2019)
“118. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding betting tax; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20648/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 506 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 166 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register