This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“I welcome the fact that we are having these statements tonight. I express solidarity with the people who have been directly affected by the coronavirus so far, and their families. I also commend the many people in communities who are working at the front line to try to contain the situation. I thank them on behalf of everybody in this House for the work they do. The virus has already...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Appeals (5 Mar 2020)
“249. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if student grant appeals will be accepted in respect of persons (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3149/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Coronavirus Outbreak (5 Mar 2020)
“250. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will engage with insurance companies in cases in which school tours have been booked and paid for and insurance companies are unwilling to issue a refund due to Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3158/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 352 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 182 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register