This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme (17 Jan 2019)
“77. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when the summer works scheme will be open to schools for new applications; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2062/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Applications (17 Jan 2019)
“The Sports Capital Programme (SCP) is the primary vehicle for Government support for the development of sports and physical recreation facilities and the purchase of non-personal sports equipment throughout the country. The deadline for the 2018 round of the programme was the 19th October and by that date a record 2,337 applications were submitted seeking a total of €162m in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Funding (17 Jan 2019)
“I am aware of the proposed project referred to by the Deputy. With regard to the possible provision of public funding for the proposal, the National Sports Policy was published on 25th July 2018 and provided for a Large Scale Sport Infrastructure Fund (LSSIF) with at least €100 million available over the coming years. The fund was launched in November and is open to applications until...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 155 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register