This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Support Services (19 May 2022)
“75. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his further plans to assist the self-employed and small business owners; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25236/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Industrial Development (19 May 2022)
“81. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the up-to-date position regarding a new IDA advance technology building for Kerry Technology Park; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25235/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Education (19 May 2022)
“131. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his further plans to make third-level education more affordable for students and their families; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25241/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 957 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 262 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register