This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle. Deputy Feighan would like some time as well if that is okay. I congratulate the Minister, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, on his appointment, I wish him the very best of good fortune into the future. I want to echo the Ceann Comhairle's words earlier as well - when the Minister is successful in his job and is doing a good job it will impact on the lives of many...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“51. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding the temporary wage subsidy scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13199/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Coverage (30 Jun 2020)
“45. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on matters raised in correspondence by a person (details supplied) in respect of hire purchase insurance claims; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12946/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 343 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 200 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register