This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (13 Apr 2017)
“101. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on a matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18878/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teachers' Remuneration (13 Apr 2017)
“117. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a person (details supplied) has been paid at the wrong scale since 2014; the reason the person's qualifications have not been recognised on the pay scale; if his Department will recognise the qualifications of the person and rectify the anomaly retrospectively; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18972/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (13 Apr 2017)
“259. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding an offer to help alleviate the scoliosis treatment waiting lists (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18971/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 830 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 121 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register