This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Tax Code, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Appeals, Social Welfare Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works (5 Dec 2019)
“95. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if information signs will be relocated at a graveyard (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50755/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Applications (5 Dec 2019)
“The Large Scale Sport Infrastructure Fund opened for applications on 19th November 2018 and the closing date for receipt of applications was 17th April 2019. An application has been made for funding towards the design of a Regional Sport Centre in Mullingar. That application is one of 72 applications that were received. Details of all applications received have been published on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Applications (5 Dec 2019)
“393. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a decision has been made on an invalidity pension application by a person (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [50762/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 531 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 179 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register