This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Covid-19 Pandemic, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Griffin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (28 Feb 2024)
“The Minister has been a good friend of County Kerry since taking office. He has made numerous trips there and shown massive interest in his portfolio as it relates to the county, which is very welcome. What are the plans to redevelop the former Pretty Polly site in Killarney? What is the up-to-date position on that?”
- Joint Committee on Tourism, Culture, Arts, Sport And Media: Oversight of RTÉ's Expenditure of Public Funds and Governance Issues and Plans for Longer-term Support and Funding for Public Service Media: Minister for Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media (27 Feb 2024)
“On a point of order, I have proposed in writing that an open standing invitation would issue to Siún Ní Raghallaigh in the event of her choosing to accept an opportunity to address this committee with any relevant information. Could we get the agreement of the committee that such an invitation would issue to the chair in the interest of fairness? It would allow her to have an...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 804 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Griffin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 324 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register