This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Dublin Fingal
- Former Labour Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Disability Act Employment Targets, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Remuneration (13 Jun 2019)
“4. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his views on the pay disparity between members of the Defence Forces and An Garda Síochána during the recent visit by President Donald Trump; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24581/19]”
- Defence Forces: Motion [Private Members] (12 Jun 2019)
“I refer to the Labour Party's amendment to the motion. The party supports the motion and I hope Deputy Chambers will recognise our amendment as a genuine attempt to strengthen it. Our amendment aims to bring what is recognised at the start of the original motion and turn them into actions, particularly in the area of mental health. The original motion recognises the results of recent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (11 Jun 2019)
“270. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the precise improvements planned for a school (details supplied); if a design team has been appointed under the ADAPT programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24017/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 281 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register