This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Dublin Fingal
- Former Labour Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Disability Act Employment Targets, Schools Site Acquisitions, School Accommodation, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (3 Dec 2019)
“208. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if alternative arrangements will be made by which there are no provisions for students due to sit examinations and due to unforeseen circumstances are hospitalised as an emergency and in many cases have no alternative to leave hospital to sit examinations in no fit conditions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49938/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Personal Public Service Numbers (3 Dec 2019)
“596. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if her attention has been drawn to the backlog that exists in processing applications for PPS numbers; the impact it is having on employers seeking to recruit critical skills shortages particularly in the building trades; the way in which she plans to address the problem; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (21 Nov 2019)
“13. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if the extra carriages planned for 2021 will be provided for the northern line; the way in which the carriages will impact on frequency; if the existing platform infrastructure is capable of servicing extra carriages; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48150/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 341 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 155 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register