This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Dublin Fingal
- Former Labour Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Benefits, Appointments to State Boards, Social Welfare Appeals, Taxi Regulations
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Ryan and answered by departments)
- BusConnects: Motion [Private Members] (19 Sep 2018)
“I will share time with Deputy Burton. There is no doubt that the public consultation for BusConnects has been a fraught affair, but I believe the responsibility for ratcheting up the concerns to anxiety and worry levels rests with some political parties which have used this consultation for political gain. There are concerns throughout Dublin city and county. In my constituency,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (19 Sep 2018)
“22. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views on the BusConnects public consultation to date; his further views on the plan at this early stage; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37884/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Traffic Management (19 Sep 2018)
“36. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to resolve the traffic gridlock in Dublin with particular reference to the M1 corridor; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37886/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 141 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register