This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Dublin Fingal
- Former Labour Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Benefits, Appointments to State Boards, Social Welfare Appeals, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Ryan and answered by departments)
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Second Stage (12 Dec 2018)
“I also welcome the residents from Portmarnock, St. Margaret's and Swords and the forum group to the Gallery to listen to this debate. The Bill which has been repeatedly delayed is finally here and yet it still seems hurried. The attempt to take Committee Stage next week was totally unacceptable and I congratulate the members of the committee who, I believe, unanimously rejected that request....”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Forensic Science Ireland Laboratory (12 Dec 2018)
“88. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if tenders have been reinvited from the short-list of building contractors for a laboratory (details supplied) in County Kildare; if so, the closing date for receipt of tenders; when construction will commence and cease on the project; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52377/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Projects (12 Dec 2018)
“89. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform further to Parliamentary Question No. 148 of 18 September 2018, if the engineering consultants have been appointed; when planning permission will be sought for a centre (details supplied); when tenders will be sought for construction; when construction will commence; the estimated construction time; and if he will make a statement on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 149 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register