This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Dublin Fingal
- Former Labour Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Benefits, Appointments to State Boards, Social Welfare Appeals, Taxi Regulations
(based on written questions asked by Brendan Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Disabled Drivers and Passengers Scheme (15 May 2018)
“132. To ask the Minister for Finance if a person (details supplied) that holds a primary medical certificate will be permitted to sell their car and buy a second hand automatic whilst retaining existing benefits; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20815/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Issues (15 May 2018)
“599. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his plans to introduce legislation to ban developers and builders advertising new development housing units as Price on Application, POA, (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21328/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel (10 May 2018)
“11. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to introduce flexible working time and shift arrangements to improve the work-life balance for Defence Forces members in particular for those who have family commitments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20437/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 173 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Brendan Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 102 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register