This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Bobby Aylward and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Accommodation (10 Jul 2019)
“202. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the proposed student accommodation and new build application is in line with a request from a school (details supplied) will be reviewed in order to allow for a significant increase in student population and increased accommodation requirements into the future; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30359/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Applications (10 Jul 2019)
“203. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the updated funding request by a school will be reviewed with items (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30360/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service Data (10 Jul 2019)
“283. To ask the Minister for Health the ratio of co-ordinators and HCSA leads to general staff and HCSA workers within the home help sector for the nine Health Service Executive CHO areas; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30274/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 156 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bobby Aylward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 133 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)