This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Bobby Aylward and answered by departments)
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I welcome any restrictions that would help. We have a problem with excess drinking in this country with problems such as underage drinking. However, I worry about this legislation. I am coming with a different perspective to that of previous speakers. I think it is too excessive. I am talking about measures to do with labelling. No other country in the world has mandatory cancer labels...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Regional Road Network (15 Feb 2018)
“38. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to rectify the significant maintenance issues with local and regional roads in counties Carlow and Kilkenny following critical under-investment in maintaining regional and local roads networks since 2012; his views on funding allocations for 2018 being far below that which is required for maintaining regional and local roads...”
- Other Questions: National Broadband Plan (14 Feb 2018)
“25. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the measures contained within the national broadband plan to ensure equality in the roll-out of broadband services in rural areas, rural communities and regional towns; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7396/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 146 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bobby Aylward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 92 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)