This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Bobby Aylward and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Laboratory Facilities (11 Oct 2018)
“22. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of the review and cost-benefit analysis of the regional veterinary laboratory in County Kilkenny which serves the farmers of the entire south east region; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41304/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme Payments (11 Oct 2018)
“29. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps he has taken to ensure that farmers will not be forced to endure delays in receiving payments later in 2018 (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41305/18]”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Broadband Service Provision (10 Oct 2018)
“It is all right to speak about colours and everything, but State intervention is urgently required in Urlingford. A significant area of the town is covered by commercial operators, but some areas that are crucial to the local economy, such as Urlingford business park, are awaiting State intervention through the NBP. A new nursing home that is due to open in the business park will cater for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 176 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bobby Aylward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 113 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)