This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code, Hospital Services, Garda Compensation
(based on written questions asked by Bobby Aylward and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (11 Sep 2017)
“403. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will investigate the possibility of including sensory processing disorder as a qualifying medical condition for access to SNA support; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38162/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (11 Sep 2017)
“404. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will provide an update on the additional accommodation application by a school (details supplied); when decisions on applications for the summer works scheme will be returned; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38163/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Station Closures (11 Sep 2017)
“627. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if Garda stations closed in counties Carlow and Kilkenny in 2012 and 2013 (details supplied) are among the six stations being examined for reopening under the pilot programme; the position regarding the Commissioner's report; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37959/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 210 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bobby Aylward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 72 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)