This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Bobby Aylward and answered by departments)
- Business Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Mar 2019)
“Fianna Fáil has long called for reform of the insurance market. It put forward this motion to highlight the unsustainable increases in business insurance. Small businesses across the country have been crippled by significant increases in insurance costs. Pubs, farms and marts have all seen their premiums rise by thousands of euro in recent years. Sadly, many such companies are no...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (13 Mar 2019)
“91. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to implement 24-7 cardiac care services for those living in the south east; his views on whether there is an equal provision of cardiac services in the region in comparison with the rest of the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12015/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Services Staff (13 Mar 2019)
“151. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when talks will commence with representatives of school secretaries as recommended by the Workplace Relations Commission; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12682/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 203 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bobby Aylward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 122 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)