This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services, Medical Card Data, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Billy Kelleher and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Qualifications (12 Dec 2018)
“97. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if special educational needs will be included as a core part of initial teacher training in all colleges; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52352/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (12 Dec 2018)
“98. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if an audit of accommodation and a programme of upgrading and refurbishment will be carried out over time; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52353/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Garda Vetting of Personnel (12 Dec 2018)
“99. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if Garda vetting for special needs assistants and bus escorts will be centralised and streamlined in order that they can move more easily between schools; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52354/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 697 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 856 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register