This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services, Medical Card Data, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Billy Kelleher and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Living Wage (12 Jul 2018)
“67. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the cost of implementing a living wage of €11.90 for all employees directly employed and-or in agencies funded by his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32220/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Living Wage (12 Jul 2018)
“81. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the cost of implementing a living wage of €11.90 for all employees directly employed and-or in agencies funded by his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32224/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Registration (12 Jul 2018)
“87. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on correspondence (details supplied) regarding the issues a company is having doing business as a start-up here. [32139/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 971 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 821 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register