This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services, Medical Card Data, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Billy Kelleher and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Census of Population Data (21 May 2019)
“99. To ask the Taoiseach the number of persons that co-work or work from home weekly that have broadband access and are employed in companies based in the local authorities of each city (details supplied) in tabular form. [21327/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Respite Care Services (21 May 2019)
“447. To ask the Minister for Health if the in loco parentis rule being applied by the HSE in respite care has been revised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21980/19]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions (resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Personal Injury Claims (14 May 2019)
“43. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the timeline for the implementation of each of the 14 recommendations made by the Personal Injuries Commission regarding personal injury awards. [20852/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 599 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 871 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register