This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services, Medical Card Data, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Billy Kelleher and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Project Ireland 2040 Funding (18 Apr 2019)
“151. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of applications made under the disruptive technologies innovation fund to date; the number of successful and unsuccessful project applications, respectively, that applied for funding; the details of each project approved for funding; the value of funding approved for each such project; when successful applicants will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Regional Enterprise Development Fund Data (18 Apr 2019)
“152. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the 2017, 2018 and 2019 budget allocations to the regional enterprise development fund; the amount of the 2017 and 2018 budget allocations, respectively, expended in each such year; the number of applications for the fund by each stream in each year to date; the number of successful and unsuccessful applications, respectively, in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: EU Agreements (18 Apr 2019)
“153. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the most recent developments following the agreement by EU ambassadors to launch trade talks with the United States of America and on negotiating directives that authorise the European Commission to commence talks (details supplied); if such talks will cover industrial tariffs in the main; and if agriculture will not form part of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 685 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 871 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register