This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Jan 2021)
“My request is to ascertain the current position of the scheduling of the Garda compensation Bill, which has been on the list for some considerable time and would affect a large number of gardaí”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Transport Policy (14 Jan 2021)
“35. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the extent to which he continues to monitor progress towards decarbonisation of the transport sector; the extent to which the progress here is line with that in other jurisdictions throughout Europe; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2168/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Aviation Industry (14 Jan 2021)
“36. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the degree to which the air passenger and cargo transport sectors can be facilitated notwithstanding the Covid-19 restrictions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2169/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 165 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1561 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1784 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register