This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agrifood Sector (11 Oct 2018)
“40. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he is satisfied regarding the action taken to date or likely to be taken to offset the impact of Brexit on the agrifood sector, with particular reference to the possibility of a no-deal Brexit; if he is further satisfied that all has to be done in relation to same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41480/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Trade Missions (11 Oct 2018)
“42. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number and location of trade visits he and officials from his Department have undertaken or are scheduled to undertake including his forthcoming visit to Indonesia and Malaysia for the specific purpose of identifying new markets for Irish agrifood products most likely to be affected by Brexit; the value to the economy of already...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Applications (11 Oct 2018)
“64. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if an appeal can be facilitated in respect of the refusal of a higher education grant in the case of a person (details supplied) who has been assessed as benefiting from their parents income, who is not supported by their parents and who lives in another jurisdiction; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41709/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 218 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2647 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1616 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register