This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Accessibility of Public Transport for People with Disabilities: Motion (21 Feb 2019)
“We have very little time left.”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (21 Feb 2019)
“39. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the extent to which she is in a position to offer funding under various headings to cultural and heritage projects, community based or otherwise nationally in 2019; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8702/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Monuments (21 Feb 2019)
“57. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the extent to which her Department has identified historical sites such as burial mounds or other similar sensitive or historical sites which may benefit from protection nationally with a view to their sensitive or archaeological development for tourism and educational purposes; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 205 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2674 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1656 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register