This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Employment Equality (Abolition of Mandatory Retirement Age) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (23 Feb 2017)
“I presume the Deputy Ó Caoláin is sharing time.”
- Topical Issues Debate: Schools Building Projects Status (23 Feb 2017)
“I thank the Minister. The next matter is about the education construction programme and delays in extending Lucan community college.”
- Other Questions: Homeless Persons Supports (23 Feb 2017)
“Inadvertently, two questions were being taken together but, obviously, were not taken together.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 209 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2444 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1490 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register