This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Provision (20 Feb 2019)
“51. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of houses allocated to families on the various local authority housing lists in the course of 2018; the expectation in this regard in 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8432/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Grants (20 Feb 2019)
“105. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the options available to a person (details supplied) in relation to a higher education grant; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8526/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Appeals (20 Feb 2019)
“130. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the progress to date in the determination of an appeal for a work permit in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8631/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 205 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2673 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1652 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register