This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (18 Apr 2019)
“Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: From the Seanad (18 Apr 2019)
“One speaker only, please.”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Apr 2019)
“The adoption (tracing and information) (No. 2) Bill is long-promised legislation which could not be moved on until the No. 1 Bill on the same subject was processed. How stands the No. 2 Bill and when is it likely to come before the House given the interest of adoptive parents and their children?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 214 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2779 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1669 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register