This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Message from the Standing Business Committee of Dáil Éireann (20 Jun 2019)
“The Standing Business Committee has completed its consideration, under Standing Order 27AC of:The request by the Minister for Justice and Equality to waive the requirement for detailed scrutiny of the Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2017, Private Members' business, by the relevant committee, under Standing Order 84A, and has agreed thereto.”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Jun 2019)
“The monuments and archaeological heritage Bill proposes to replace all such legislation from 1930 to 2014. I ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Madigan, to update the House on the progress of this Bill and to indicate when it is expected to come before the House and likely to be enacted.”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: National Debt (20 Jun 2019)
“13. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the extent to which he through the medium of public expenditure and reform continues to influence the repayments of the debt accrued during the economic crash; if the performance here compares favourably with other European economies similarly affected; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25818/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 201 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2624 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1679 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register