This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (10 Oct 2019)
“The migration of participating securities Bill is promised legislation. It is related somewhat to Brexit. When will that legislation go through the Houses of the Oireachtas to facilitate its intended purposes?”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Budget 2020 (10 Oct 2019)
“52. To ask the Minister for Health the extent to which he expects the health budget for 2020 in respect of both capital and current expenditure will be adequate to meet requirements in full without reference to supplementary budget later in the year. [41220/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Brexit Issues (10 Oct 2019)
“68. To ask the Minister for Health the extent to which he remains assured of the continued uninterrupted supply of all medicines in the aftermath of Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41219/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 209 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2503 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 62 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1692 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register