This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Appeals, Departmental Budgets
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (14 Feb 2019)
“The Taoiseach was right, then.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Consultant Remuneration (14 Feb 2019)
“185. To ask the Minister for Health the estimated full-year cost of reversing and restoring all adjustments to consultants' remuneration since 2008. [7591/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Remuneration (14 Feb 2019)
“186. To ask the Minister for Health the estimated full-year cost of reversing or restoring all FEMPI adjustments for general practitioners since 2008. [7592/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 726 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 560 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register