This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Occupational Therapy Waiting Lists (5 Dec 2018)
“65. To ask the Minister for Health the way in which it is proposed to reduce the long waiting times in counties Laois and Offaly for under 18 year olds in need of a first assessment for occupational therapy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50786/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Strategies (5 Dec 2018)
“141. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the implementation of the trauma strategy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50787/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 537 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 549 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register