This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Budget 2019 (18 Oct 2018)
“104. To ask the Minister for Finance the non-voted current expenditure for the years 2018 to 2023, by Department; the cost items that make up the non-voted expenditure for each Department; if he will provide similar information for non-voted capital expenditure in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43069/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Expenditure (18 Oct 2018)
“120. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the number of appropriations in aid in each Department; the relevant Department in each case; the 2019 allocation for each appropriation in aid broken down by capital and current expenditure; if he will provide similar data for 2015, 2016 and 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43068/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Government Expenditure (18 Oct 2018)
“121. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the Government expenditure ceiling for 2012 to 2017; the actual corresponding expenditure for those years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43070/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 451 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 539 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register