This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Medical Card Applications, Departmental Budgets, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Cybersecurity Policy (28 Jun 2022)
“79. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the way that he proposes to implement the recommendation of the Commission on the Defence Forces for the enhancement of Defence Forces structures across the cyber domain; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34205/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: European Union (28 Jun 2022)
“86. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if he will report on the most recent meeting of European Union Defence Ministers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34206/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (28 Jun 2022)
“894. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the case of a person (details supplied); and when they can expect an appointment for admission to the National Rehabilitation Hospital, Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin. [34415/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 127 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 642 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register