This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Medical Card Applications, Departmental Budgets, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Planning and Development Bill 2023: Second Stage (Resumed) (7 Dec 2023)
“Continuing where I left off, will the Minister introduce amendments extending permission times for any developments that have been granted permission but then can be delayed by several years due to legal proceedings? I also want to hear what will happen with judicial reviews. There are 2,000 judicial review applications opened before the High Court every year, 1,200 of which are planning...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Energy Conservation (7 Dec 2023)
“26. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the funding available for the Energy Efficiency Social Housing Retrofit Programme in 2024; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53935/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (7 Dec 2023)
“52. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the funding available to support the delivery of social homes in 2024; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53934/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 93 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 660 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register