This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Medical Card Applications, Departmental Budgets, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (24 Feb 2021)
“982. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect an appointment for orthodontic treatment. [10174/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (17 Feb 2021)
“803. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the case of a person (details supplied); when they can expect an appointment with a surgeon; and if they will be considered for surgery under the winter initiative scheme. [8447/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (17 Feb 2021)
“865. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the published data indicating a Covid-19 case mortality rate amongst kidney patients similar to that of residents of long-term care facilities; if he will take into account the particular vulnerability of kidney patients such as persons on dialysis and kidney transplant recipients and move them into cohort 1 for Covid-19...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 622 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register