This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Medical Card Applications, Departmental Budgets, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Barry Cowen and answered by departments)
- Confidence in Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence: Motion (15 Sep 2021)
“The appointment by the Cabinet and the subsequent withdrawal of Katherine Zappone as an envoy has been an unseemly controversy. The fact that the Taoiseach, the Tánaiste and the Cabinet approved the appointment, some of whom, yes, were blindsided but, apparently, oblivious to the political implications, is, to say the very least of it, strange. The envoy appointment fiasco...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (15 Sep 2021)
“646. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect an appointment with the orthopaedic clinic, Midland Regional Hospital, Tulllamore. [43496/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (9 Sep 2021)
“968. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect a hospital appointment. [41444/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 82 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Barry Cowen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 627 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register