This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child and Family Agency Data, Early Childhood Care and Education Data, Child Abuse, Children in Care, Family Resource Centres
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (26 Mar 2020)
“I support all the Fianna Fáil amendments but my major concern is to do with the childcare sector. While I welcome the announcements by the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Katherine Zappone, earlier this week, a large cohort has been omitted. I refer to the owner-managers of the services, particularly with regard to full-time services and ECCE. I think it has to do with their...”
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (19 Mar 2020)
“Like my two colleagues, I would also like to raise the position of childcare workers, the simple reason being that at the end of the six weeks we could have a crisis of continuity within the service. The sector could be at serious risk if childcare workers cannot get the confirmation that the €203 can be reimbursed to the employers themselves, that it will come off their transitional...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Voluntary Homeowners Relocation Scheme (5 Mar 2020)
“127. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the date for relocation payments to families in Gort, County Galway forced to move due to severe flooding in 2016; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2985/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 569 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 219 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)