This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child and Family Agency Data, Child Care Costs, Early Childhood Care and Education, Early Childhood Care and Education Data, Family Resource Centres
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme Eligibility (16 May 2018)
“108. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a school (details supplied); the reason for refusal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21576/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (15 May 2018)
“266. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if phase two of a school (details supplied) in County Galway will receive the necessary signatures from DEIS officials to ensure that the new school project continues; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21071/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (15 May 2018)
“351. To ask the Minister for Health the number of victims of the swine flu vaccine that are included in the number of cases the State Claims Agency presented to Dáil Éireann in April 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20862/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 534 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 132 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)