This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child and Family Agency Data, Child Care Costs, Early Childhood Care and Education, Early Childhood Care and Education Data, Family Resource Centres
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Rural Social Scheme Eligibility (23 May 2018)
“194. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the reason a person (details supplied) cannot obtain another year on the rural social scheme. [22805/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (22 May 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a school building project (details supplied) did not commence construction in 2017. [22444/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Children's Rights (22 May 2018)
“279. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the way in which the courts interpret the voice of the child with specific reference to guardianship of children Acts from 1964 to 1997, section 11 interim order on questions affecting the welfare of children (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22634/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 534 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 132 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)