This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child and Family Agency Data, Early Childhood Care and Education Data, Child Abuse, Children in Care, Family Resource Centres
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Child and Family Agency Services (13 Nov 2019)
“208. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the status of the 41 crèches deemed critical by a person (details supplied) during the engagement by Tusla with the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Children and Youth Affairs on 6 November 2019, by categories; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [46778/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Legislative Process (12 Nov 2019)
“80. To ask the Taoiseach the number of recommendations for money messages signed by him supporting the expenditure of public funds proposed by a Private Members' Bill in each of the years 2016 to 2018 and to date in 2019; the number of recommendations that were refused; and the category under which they were refused (details supplied). [45894/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Appeals (12 Nov 2019)
“159. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a review will be carried out of a SUSI grant application by a person (details supplied). [46040/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 667 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 203 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)