This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child Care Costs, Garda Transport Data, Child and Family Agency Services, Child Care Services Provision, Early Childhood Care and Education Data
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Childhood Care and Education Data (18 May 2017)
“305. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of children that will benefit from the second ECCE year in 2017; the number that have benefitted from it in 2016; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23614/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Childhood Care and Education (18 May 2017)
“306. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of children that applied for an assessment for the access inclusion model; the average waiting time for an assessment; and the number of children qualifying for each level of support. [23615/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Area Based Childhood Programme (18 May 2017)
“307. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the amount of funding that has been provided to the ABC schemes on an annual basis since 2011. [23616/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 368 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 72 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)