This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Child Care Costs, Garda Transport Data, Child Care Services Provision, HSE Staff, Legislative Measures
(based on written questions asked by Anne Rabbitte and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Feb 2017)
“When the Minister is undertaking the review can he also examine congenital conditions? In considering the primary medical certificate we should look at those born with a specific condition. For example, if a person is born as an albino and is visually impaired, we could include that condition. It is the same as dwarfism. Currently, the primary medical certificate is limited to five...”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Social Welfare Schemes Data (15 Feb 2017)
“167. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the number of persons on Tús, the rural social scheme, RSS, and community employment, CE, schemes who carried out duties in community child care facilities for each of the years 2013 to 2016 by county, in tabular form. [7477/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (15 Feb 2017)
“238. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to be called for surgery at St. James's Hospital. [7747/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 260 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Anne Rabbitte speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 54 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)