This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Order of Business (28 Jan 2016)
“That is terrible.”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Planning Issues (14 Jan 2016)
“233. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government , given section 5.2 of the planning guidelines for local authorities, which he issued in June 2013, obligating planning authorities to seek to promote active and healthier lifestyles by ensuring that the exposure of children to the promotion of foods that are high in fat, salt or sugar is reduced through careful...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Legislative Process (13 Jan 2016)
“529. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the safeguards that exist within his Department to ensure that no bias, either subjective or objective, is allowed to taint decisions around legislative drafting and prioritisation, including for example, procedures to ensure that no person who is profoundly adverse to the idea of providing identifying information to adopted persons is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 129 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 60 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register