This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Inter-Country Adoptions, Departmental Expenditure, EU Directives, Proposed Legislation, Official Engagements
(based on written questions asked by Andrew Doyle and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Nov 2019)
“My information is that payments under the beef basic payment scheme are ahead of where they were last year. Based on the figures, there are no delays. As usual, herd numbers are being randomly selected for inspection as demanded by the European Court of Auditors. 3 o’clock These are being expedited. As I said to the Deputy last week, if he knows of specific cases, he should...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“I have publicly acknowledged the difficulties being encountered. There is a delay but we have put a number of measures in place. New procedures are being developed. We are well aware of the issues. This has arisen, in the main, on foot of appropriate assessments and judgments of the European Court of Justice against Ireland, to which we have to adhere. We are, however, working hard on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Fire Safety (14 Nov 2019)
“The provision of fire services is a statutory function of fire authorities under the provisions of the Fire Services Acts 1981 and 2003. My Department supports fire authorities mainly through providing a national legislative framework, setting national policy and developing guidance on operational and other fire service related matters and through capital funding towards appliances and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Andrew Doyle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 280 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register