This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Inter-Country Adoptions, Departmental Expenditure, EU Directives, Proposed Legislation, Official Engagements
(based on written questions asked by Andrew Doyle and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (11 Oct 2018)
“The Green Party could have joined us.”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Fodder Crisis (11 Oct 2018)
“Grass is growing.”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2018)
“I will be as quick as I can. I am very pleased to be able to speak on the budget, and I commend the Minister for Finance on bringing forward a responsible, prudent and balanced budget. Budget 2019 protects the agri-food and fisheries sector in the face of the Brexit challenge and supports those in the most disadvantaged areas. It seeks to build resilience. Deputy Healy-Rae was right in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Andrew Doyle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 241 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register