This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Labour TD for Tipperary
- Former Labour Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 5 June 2009 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Alan Kelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Information and Communications Technology, Departmental Correspondence, Tribunals of Inquiry Establishment, Departmental Communications, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Alan Kelly and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (30 Jul 2020)
“I have been raising the issue of the Minister, Deputy Coveney's, State car. In relation to that, the five things we now know are that the Tánaiste made the request for this when he was Taoiseach; the current Taoiseach knew nothing about it, even though it was actioned while he was Taoiseach; the Minister for Justice and Equality knew nothing about it; the Government decision from 2011...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Ministerial Communications (30 Jul 2020)
“92. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he, his Ministers of State and-or advisers have ever used private email for any form of official Government use since the formation of the Government; and if so, if he will publish all such emails and corresponding documents immediately. [19630/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Ministerial Meetings (30 Jul 2020)
“93. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the meetings he and his Ministers of State have had since the formation of the Government by date in tabular form (details supplied). [19647/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 364 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Kelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 531 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register