This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Staff Remuneration
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- European Council Meeting: Statements (22 Jun 2021)
“This week's meeting of the European Council comes at a critical time for many economic sectors in member states. That is very true for Ireland. The pandemic has left a trail of damage in its wake, taking the lives of thousands in Ireland and hundreds of thousands across the European bloc. This has brought significant suffering to Europeans, presenting fundamental challenges to our economy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Vaccination Programme (15 Jun 2021)
“451. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the policy his Department will adopt for employees who opt out of the Covid-19 vaccination programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31945/21]”
- Select Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) (9 Jun 2021)
“For the benefit of the discussion and as a point of fact, the Government accepted 68 amendments from the committee arising from the debate we have had thus far. That is worthy of mention in the context of the discussion that has gone on.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 209 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 186 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register