This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Schools Building Projects, Social Welfare Benefits, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Noise Pollution (15 Feb 2018)
“15. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the action he will take to ensure the necessary resources and expertise are put in place in relation to a decision (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7509/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Network (15 Feb 2018)
“70. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the action he will take to upgrade the Lissenhall junction 4 onto the M1 to cater for the increasing demand from Donabate and Portrane, in view of the inadequacy of the current infrastructure (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7510/18]”
- Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017: Second Stage (14 Feb 2018)
“I am pleased to have the opportunity to address this very important Bill. I note, as did the Minister in her opening remarks, the significant contribution made by others to the production and progress of the Bill to this Stage. The legislation before us is essential in terms of providing workers, especially those in low-paid and precarious employment positions, with additional protections....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 89 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 117 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register