This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects, Vaccination Programme, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (14 Jul 2022)
“30. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the details of his Department’s efforts to streamline the application processes for forestry licences; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37577/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Tourism Promotion (14 Jul 2022)
“48. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his views on the funding streams that are available to agri-food tourism projects under the Rural Innovation and Development Fund; if he intends to expand this fund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37576/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Payments (14 Jul 2022)
“104. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the turnaround time for working family payment applications; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [34871/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 386 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 252 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register