This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Schools Building Projects, Social Welfare Benefits, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Coastal Erosion (18 Oct 2018)
“116. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of actions his Department will take to tackle coastal erosion in Portrane; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42852/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Resources (18 Oct 2018)
“149. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the resources, personnel and vehicles for Balbriggan, Dublin Airport, Garristown, Lusk, Malahide, Skerries and Swords in each year from 2011 to 2017 and to date in 2018, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42850/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Station Closures (18 Oct 2018)
“150. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the reopening of Rush Garda station; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42851/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 131 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register