This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Ukraine War (28 Sep 2023)
“46. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on his recent engagement with EU leaders with regard to the war in Ukraine. [33475/23]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: Impact on Carbon Budgets of Trend Towards Heavier and Larger Vehicles: Discussion (26 Sep 2023)
“Good afternoon to our witnesses whom I thank for their contributions. It has been a really interesting conversation. Part of this discussion has prompted an analysis of the psychology of the sales strategies some of the companies are using, the consumer behaviour they are seeking to influence, and the impact that has on the market and our capacity as a State to reduce transport emissions...”
- Planning and Development (Provision of Public Housing) Bill 2023: First Stage (13 Jul 2023)
“Is the Bill opposed?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 301 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 307 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register