This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects, Vaccination Programme, Departmental Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Policy (19 May 2022)
“92. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will outline the mechanisms that exist to co-ordinate and support Irish businesses to help contribute to national climate emissions reductions targets; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25097/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Housing Policy (17 May 2022)
“153. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will detail the FutureBuilding Initiative and the way his Department can help recruit and train workers; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25243/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (17 May 2022)
“220. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the waiting times for driving tests in the State; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24336/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 321 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 238 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register