This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Occupational Therapy Waiting Lists (16 Nov 2017)
“144. To ask the Minister for Health the waiting list times for occupational therapy services with specific reference to the HSE clinic in Skerries; the steps he will take to address these waiting list times to ensure persons can access the services they require in a timely manner; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48466/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (14 Nov 2017)
“139. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the process to identify and acquire a site for a school (details supplied) for both temporary and permanent accommodation; the action his Department is taking in view of the urgency of site provision to allow the school to open for the coming 2018-19 academic year; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47623/17]”
- Other Questions: State Pension (Contributory) (7 Nov 2017)
“They are listed together.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 59 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 107 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register