This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Schools Building Projects, Social Welfare Benefits, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Ambulance Service Data (10 Jul 2018)
“532. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on the availability of ambulances in the greater Dublin area; the average response times for ambulances following receipt of a 999 call; the number of instances in which an ambulance has not been immediately dispatched following receipt of an emergency call; the action he is taking to ensure adequate ambulance resources are in place and to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Road Safety (3 Jul 2018)
“216. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the action he will take to address the issue of vehicles parking in cycle lanes during designated cycle hours which forces cyclists to merge with vehicular traffic; if he will correspond with An Garda Síochána regarding the enforcement of cycle lane access for cyclists during designated hours; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 124 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register