This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Alan Farrell and answered by departments)
- Maritime Area Planning Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Sep 2021)
“I am. Deputy Boyd-Barrett did very well in his 20 minutes. I thank the Minister for introducing this Bill. As has been said by Deputy Matthews, it is a huge and complex piece of legislation for a hugely complex endeavour by the Department. I welcome the opportunity to get into it. It has been said on a number of occasions that our maritime area is seven times the size of our land mass....”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electricity Generation (16 Sep 2021)
“15. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will provide an update on expected electricity demand and supply for winter 2021 following recent Eirgrid amber alerts; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43419/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Change Policy (16 Sep 2021)
“58. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will provide an update on Ireland’s contributions to the international preparation for COP26 in November 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43420/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 230 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 190 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register