This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, National Broadband Plan, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Alan Dillon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy (15 Jul 2021)
“33. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps he is taking to ensure farm safety and farmer wellbeing is incorporated in the next Common Agricultural Policy; the status of the preparations by his Department in advance of the next CAP being implemented; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38565/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Research Funding (15 Jul 2021)
“46. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the way his Department can assist with funding opportunities to support research initiatives in the area of climate change and agriculture; if this will include initiatives in forestry and streamlining the felling licence process; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38566/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Island Communities (15 Jul 2021)
“105. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of the upgrading of the helipad on Inishturk Island; the stage the upgrade is currently at; when it is likely to be completed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38555/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 376 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Dillon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 31 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)