This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Lending (30 Jun 2020)
“68. To ask the Minister for Finance the way in which he and major financial institutions are accommodating those in receipt of the temporary wage subsidy scheme with mortgage applications (details supplied); and the measures being taken by the Central Bank to ensure that financial institutions are acting in the best interests of customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. [13472/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“219. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the home-based summer education provision will be extended to children with complex needs in secondary schools; and the criteria for those eligible for the provision. [13474/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Strength (30 Jun 2020)
“323. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number and rank of members of An Garda Síochána assigned to County Mayo in tabular form; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13463/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Alan Dillon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)