This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Architectural Qualifications (3 Feb 2016)
“91. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government to establish a board to examine the credentials of architects and if established practitioners would qualify under a new regulation of the special entry route, given that Architects Alliance of Ireland has made an updated submission. [4538/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Scheme Applications (2 Feb 2016)
“219. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 216 of 19 January 2016 to set out the status of applications by a person (details supplied) in County Cork under the old young farmers scheme. [4008/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Recruitment (27 Jan 2016)
“99. To ask the Minister for Defence when he will open applications for cadets to the Naval Service. [3400/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 76 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 86 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register