This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Supports, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (15 Jul 2021)
“26. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if measures are being taken to progress the wait list for felling licences to ensure that supplies of timber can be increased in the home market to ensure no further increases in timber products; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38719/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“60. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the consideration he has given to current NHA areas to be included for basic payments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38720/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“121. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if a provision will be made for additional rural recreational officers for the walk schemes in west County Cork delivered under a partnership (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38455/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 209 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 175 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)