This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Supports, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Éireann (17 Jun 2021)
“39. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the progress of expanding and developing Bus Éireann services in Cork City and more specifically the consideration that is being taken on direct public transport links from Ballincollig to the various industrial estates in the city and hinterland; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32434/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Action Plan for Rural Development (17 Jun 2021)
“68. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the proposals his Department is working on in conjunction with the NTA on the Action Plan for Rural Development to work with rural communities to assess and implement improvements to existing rural transport routes and develop new rural transport routes as necessary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32433/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Northern Ireland (17 Jun 2021)
“127. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will be moving to avail of the PEACE PLUS funding to promote North-South co-operation; the European funds that are currently being targeted; the reason; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32467/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 169 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 173 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)