This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Foireann Roinne, Hospital Waiting Lists, Schools Building Projects Status, Broadband Service Provision, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy Subsidies (12 Jul 2018)
“12. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans for the CAP post 2020; his further plans to retain the budget at current levels; if not, his plans to secure increases for the effects of inflation on farmer payments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31444/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Animal Identification Schemes (12 Jul 2018)
“41. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the cost of electronic sheep tagging will be reviewed in order that the sheep farmers do not have to carry the entire cost of tagging; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31460/18]”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Jul 2018)
“In the programme for Government, there are commitments on urban renewal specifically regarding under-used buildings and also commitments on town and village renewal. While we have heard different announcements on town and village renewal, they have not translated onto the ground in Macroom and other regional towns. On the main street in Macroom, there are now up to 50 vacant commercial...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 301 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 76 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)