This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Schools Building Projects Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Feb 2018)
“The programme for Government commits to a humane approach to discretionary medical cards. It also commits to reviewing the way that people who are undergoing cancer treatment can get medical cards. At the moment, I am dealing with two cancer patients who are undergoing treatment and both are being obliged to fight to get or hold medical cards. Charles is an older man and has recently been...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Childhood Care and Education (22 Feb 2018)
“19. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if a full list of eligible and ineligible costs for applications under the grants funding available to child care facilities for early year and school age childcare will be issued; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8864/18]”
- Supporting the Suckling Sector: Motion [Private Members] (21 Feb 2018)
“We are raising this matter to highlight the absolute necessity of prioritising the suckler sector with targeted supports for these farmers. They are under threat from many fronts such as Brexit and South American beef and are at the same time struggling with an average income of less than €13,000 per annum. Many are farming part time and after finishing a day's work are going back...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 227 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 58 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)