This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Oct 2021)
“Qualifying for driver licences and the renewal of licences has been a big issue for people locally for a long while. People are experiencing very long delays, especially for the test. The extension of driver licences during the pandemic was very helpful but now those licences have to be renewed. The over-70s are expected to provide a medical certificate as part of their renewal and that is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Road Projects (14 Oct 2021)
“13. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development her level of engagement with Cork County Council in meeting its demands on delivery of upgrades works on rural roads and laneways due to increased funding to €21 million in 2021; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [50106/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Flexible Work Practices (14 Oct 2021)
“17. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if she will consider funding options for rural SMEs that would have space on their premises that could be made available for the establishment of remote working hubs in rural villages; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [50107/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 223 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 180 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)