This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Garda Stations, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Brexit Supports
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (30 Jul 2020)
“16. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress being made in securing a site for a school (details supplied); when the school will progress to a permanent home; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [16495/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cancer Services (29 Jul 2020)
“292. To ask the Minister for Health his plans for the elimination of HPV-related cancers; the strategies that will need to be implemented in the coming twelve months; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19360/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Long-Term Illness Scheme (22 Jul 2020)
“197. To ask the Minister for Health if access under the long-term illness scheme will be expanded to include all persons with type 1 diabetes on the scheme for a monitoring system and associated devices (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17465/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 209 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 150 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)