This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Foireann Roinne, Hospital Waiting Lists, Schools Building Projects Status, Broadband Service Provision, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (18 Oct 2018)
“27. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she will report on the uptake in the various schemes her Department offers to allow businesses to prepare for Brexit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42548/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Issues (18 Oct 2018)
“41. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she is satisfied with the level of awareness and suitability of the various schemes to prepare small and medium businesses for the effect of Brexit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42549/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Access to Higher Education (18 Oct 2018)
“60. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to ensure access to further education to leaving certificate students who are in direct provision; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42042/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 324 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)