This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Electric Vehicles, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2023: Programme for Government (5 Dec 2023)
“8. To ask the Taoiseach if he will provide an update on the programme for Government. [52549/23]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Dec 2023)
“For nearly six weeks, residents in the Macroom and Carrigadrohid have endured another boil water notice, similar to last year, and again due to turbidity. At that point, it was lifted, with modifications made to the system that were to make it more resilient, yet we are back in a situation with the same problem again this year, with the associated costs for residents who are having to boil...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Middle East (30 Nov 2023)
“151. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade what measures are being taken to ensure exit from Gaza for Irish citizens; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50213/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 220 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 271 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)