This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Foireann Roinne, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“42. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to reduce the waiting times for persons waiting for ophthalmology services in the County Cork area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12403/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (13 Mar 2019)
“93. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to increase ophthalmology services at the South Infirmary Victoria Hospital, County Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12402/19]”
- An Ghaeilge: Ráitis (12 Mar 2019)
“Tá mé an-bhuíoch as an deis seo labhairt ar chúrsaí Gaolainne arís inniu. Táim chun díriú ar cúpla ábhar faoi leith san am atá agam. Níos luaithe inniu, tháinig slua maith déagóirí ó cheithre mheánscoil os comhair cruinniú de Chomhchoiste na Gaeilge, na Gaeltachta agus na nOileán....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 374 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 103 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)