This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Foireann Roinne, Schools Building Projects Status, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Supports (6 Dec 2018)
“17. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of businesses in the food production sector that have availed of the Brexit loan scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51148/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Issues (6 Dec 2018)
“49. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps he is taking to prepare the agrifood industry for the impact of a possible disorderly Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51147/18]”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Water and Sewerage Schemes Provision (5 Dec 2018)
“The bus is late.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 352 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 89 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)