This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status, Brexit Supports, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Land Development Agency Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 Feb 2021)
“It is an ambition of many people in my area to own their own homes. It is a reasonable and decent ambition. However, it is increasingly difficult for those on ordinary incomes - engineers, teachers, nurses or those who occupy similar roles - to realise that ambition. Not only is it difficult to get a deposit together when renting, but the prices are moving further and further out of reach....”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (18 Feb 2021)
“254. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to higher Covid-19 mortality rates among kidney patents; if the vaccination allocation plan has been reviewed in this regard; the level of engagement with an organisation (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9074/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (18 Feb 2021)
“277. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the HSE national renal office statement that in-centre haemodialysis patients should be considered similar to people aged 65 and older who are residents of long-term care facilities in terms of prioritisation for the first wave of Covid-19 vaccination given patients are extremely medically vulnerable and have a very high...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 191 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 163 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)