This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Garda Stations, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Brexit Supports
(based on written questions asked by Aindrias Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Industry (30 Jun 2020)
“60. To ask the Minister for Finance the progress being made by insurance companies on car insurance premium refunds due to the Covid-19 pandemic; if he is satisfied with the response from insurance companies to date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13352/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (30 Jun 2020)
“91. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of a project (details supplied) identified in the flood risk management plan; the part within the ten-year time frame it is listed to be progressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12801/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“217. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her plans to advance the summer provision; the uptake for the 2020 programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13450/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 216 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aindrias Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 150 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)