This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (25 Sep 2018)
“It is not as shallow as the Taoiseach.”
- BusConnects: Motion [Private Members] (19 Sep 2018)
“The project is named BusConnects but many people who have looked at the plans that have been presented thus far consider that BusDisconnects would be more apt. For example, under BusConnects no buses will go through the heart of Drimnagh. It is very easy for a person to sit in the United States and draw lines on a map and say that everybody will be within 450 yards of a public bus or...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Sep 2018)
“On page 134 of the programme for Government it is promised to deliver a decent public transport system, which is essential in the everyday lives of many citizens and in reducing social isolation. I heard the Minister earlier respond to and dismiss the concerns of my constituency colleague about the Government's flagship project, BusConnects. I ask that the valid concerns about the bus route...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 246 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1259 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register