This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Property Services (Regulation) (Amendment) (Management Company Regulation) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 May 2019)
“Gabhaim buíochas don Aire agus don Teachta Darragh O'Brien as an mBille seo a chur os comhair an Tí agus as an deis a thabhairt dúinn an cheist chuibheasach simplí seo a phlé. Tá mé sásta go bhfuil an méid atá le rá ag mo pháirtí ag tacú go hiomlán leis an mBille. My understanding is that the Bill seeks to establish...”
- Defence Forces Service with the United Nations: Motion (16 May 2019)
“I welcome both reports and I acknowledge, once again, the tremendous role of Irish Defence Forces personnel in UN-led operations overseas. The bravery and commitment of these soldiers, including Naval Service personnel, are a credit to them and are recognised and appreciated throughout the world. As a small country with, rightly, a small Defence Forces, our contribution of almost 10% of the...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 May 2019)
“The Minister is part of it.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 301 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1305 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register