This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Apr 2018)
“It is not.”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Apr 2018)
“That is rubbish. Immigrants from abroad do not have access to-----”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Central Statistics Office Administration (17 Apr 2018)
“120. To ask the Taoiseach if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the CSO was misrecording personal details when inputting census returns, in particular surnames and personal names which contained fadas; if such practices will cease; and the steps he will take to correct the recorded data to date. [15800/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 325 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1239 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register