This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“Tá mé ag ardú an cheist seo le seacht mbliana anuas agus tá sé ardaithe agam breis agus dosaen uair. Cén uair atá an Bille digital hub (Comhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath) a chun teacht os comhair na Dála? Fad agus atá an Taoiseach ag iarraidh an fhreagra a fháil, cloífidh mé le seantradisiún de mo chuid agus...”
- Bille na dTeangacha Oifigiúla (Leasú), 2019: An Dara Céim - Official Languages (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage (18 Dec 2019)
“Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit as teacht os ár gcomhair chomh tapaidh agus is féidir tar éis fhoilsiú an Bhille. Is é sin an fháilte is mó a bhfaighidh sé uaim maidir leis an mBille seo. Táimid ag tnúth leis le tamall fada. I slí amháin, is maith an rud é go bhfuil sé ann mar thugann sé deis...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Defence Forces Medicinal Products (17 Dec 2019)
“53. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the action he has taken further to the motion passed unopposed in Dáil Éireann on 28 June 2017 which instructed his Department, along with others, to draw up a plan of action to help alleviate and address ongoing concerns regarding the anti-malaria drug Lariam issued to military personnel serving on overseas missions in sub-Saharan...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 280 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1345 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register