This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Medicinal Products (12 Jul 2018)
“61. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the estimated cost of conducting a screening programme for side effects of Lariam for Defence Force veterans; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32057/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: National Development Plan Expenditure (12 Jul 2018)
“62. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the planned capital investment in Defence Force buildings and equipment over each of the next five years; the projects to be progressed in this timeframe; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32058/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Air Ambulance Service Provision (12 Jul 2018)
“63. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the estimated cost of providing a 24-hour air ambulance service through the Air Corps, in terms of capital and current spend; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32059/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 269 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1257 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register