This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Defence Forces: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (13 Jun 2019)
“I move amendment No. 2: To delete all words after “not previously matched in a single month;” and insert the following: “— it is estimated that up to 1,700 Defence Forces personnel could be eligible for the Working Family Payment; — Defence Forces personnel were obliged to take a case to the European Committee of Social Rights in relation to the...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Defence Forces Strength (13 Jun 2019)
“6. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if the actual operational strength of the Defence Forces or strength in station is lower than the official figure of 8,800 when personnel in training, those on leave of absence and those on overseas service are taken into account and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24567/19]”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh (Atógáil) - Priority Questions (Resumed): Defence Forces Medicinal Products (13 Jun 2019)
“2. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the action he has taken to implement the Dáil Éireann motion (details supplied) passed on 28 June 2017 to draw up a plan of action to help alleviate and address the ongoing concerns regarding the anti-malaria drug Lariam issued to military personnel serving on overseas missions in sub-Saharan Africa in the past other than fighting...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 304 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1314 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register