This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2020 - Financial Resolution No. 7: General (Resumed) (15 Oct 2020)
“This Government got this budget very wrong and badly let down hundreds of thousands of workers, families and small business owners. Sinn Féin would have done it differently and we set out how last Friday when we published our alternative budget ahead of the Government's budget. We would have built up greater capacity in our health services and, critically, we would have started to work...”
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Oct 2020)
“23. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment the steps taken to support the conferencing and events industry to recover from the closure of its livelihood owing to restrictions imposed due to the pandemic; and when he will announce a roadmap to recovery for the industry. [30086/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (14 Oct 2020)
“92. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress that has been made since she met the Dublin 12 campaign for an ASD school (details supplied) recently on delivering on its demand for the school to be used for such a school; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [29986/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 302 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1369 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register