This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Military Exports (11 Sep 2017)
“4. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the licensed arms manufacturers in the State; the companies that operate licences for producing military equipment, including dual use goods that are resold to the military and civil sectors; and the type of equipment these companies produce for domestic use and for export. [37490/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Recruitment (11 Sep 2017)
“596. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his Department's recruitment policy for allowing members of the transgender and LGBT communities to enlist in An Garda Síochána. [37496/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Applications (11 Sep 2017)
“750. To ask the Minister for Health if he will approve an application for the fair deal scheme by a person (details supplied); and if the scheme can increase the percentage that they will make to the scheme in order to pay the retrospective debts to the nursing home. [36777/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 390 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1212 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register