This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Help-To-Buy Scheme (20 Jan 2021)
“137. To ask the Minister for Finance if there has been a decision as to whether those who are seeking to avail of the help-to-buy scheme and who have been on the temporary wage subsidy scheme will need to comply fully with the requirement to have all tax liabilities for 2020 met, given the circumstances that applied in 2020; if all previous tax liabilities have been met; if an outstanding tax...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Energy Efficiency (20 Jan 2021)
“244. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the funding for phase 2 of the energy efficiency retrofitting programme will be released to Dublin City Council; the amount requested by Dublin City Council; and the amount that will be made available to Dublin City Council. [2809/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Data (20 Jan 2021)
“272. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the number of persons currently in receipt of Defence Forces pensions from officer ranks and from enlisted ranks, respectively; and the number that are considered disability pensions or partial disability pensions. [2514/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 426 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1386 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register