This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: JobPath Programme (3 Dec 2020)
“Ní fheicim an Teachta Stanley. An bhfuil an Teachta Kerrane ag tógáil na ceiste seo ar a shon? Is Deputy Kerrane taking the question for deputy Stanley?”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Traffic Management (1 Dec 2020)
“239. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the Office of Public Works, OPW, liaised with Dublin City Council ahead of the decision to close many of the gates in the Phoenix Park in response to Covid-19; and if the OPW will now liaise with the council to ensure that vehicular traffic can exit the park speedily by changing traffic sequences, allowing right turns and so on,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic (1 Dec 2020)
“246. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht further to Parliamentary Question No. 27 of 19 November 2020, the Department responsible for oversight of the commercial provision of Irish dancing. [40253/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 316 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1379 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register