This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Freedom of Information (22 Sep 2021)
“59. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if her attention has been drawn to the published findings of the Office of the Information Commissioner under a case (details supplied); the actions she has taken to ensure accountability for same particularly in view of section 52 of the Freedom of Information Act 2014 which considers the destruction or material alteration of...”
- Joint Committee on the Irish Language, the Gaeltacht and the Irish Speaking Community: Beart na Breatnaise agus Caighdeáin Teanga: Coimisinéir Teanga na Breataine Bige (22 Sep 2021)
“Díreoimid anois ar ár mbreithniú ar an ábhar atá os ár gcomhair inniu, is é sin, Beart na Breatnaise agus na caighdeáin a chuireann sé i bhfeidhm. Cuirim fearadh na fáilte roimh Choimisinéir Teanga na Breataine Bige, Aled Roberts. Gabhaim buíochas leis, agus leis na baill, as a bheith anseo linn inniu. Ar dtús báire,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 781 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 77 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1413 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register