This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Community Development, Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights Issues
(based on written questions asked by Aengus Ó Snodaigh and answered by departments)
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (26 Mar 2020)
“The Ceann Comhairle did not explain how divisions are called, either.”
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“Ar dtús báire, gabhaim buíochas leo siúd ar fad sna Fórsaí Cosanta atá ag déanamh tréaniarrachta cheana féin chun cuidiú leis an éacht atá ar siúl againn mar thír bheag chun troid i gcoinne an ghalair seo atá ar tí an tír a réabadh. I salute the members of the Defence Forces and all other...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (26 Mar 2020)
“This is the announcement of the proposed arrangements for this week's business - an gnó atá leagtha síos i dtuairisc an Choiste Gnó dar dáta an 24 Márta 2020 os ár gcomhair. In relation to today's business, it is proposed that the Dáil shall sit later than 8.03 p.m. and shall adjourn on the conclusion of the Emergency Measures in the Public Interest...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 216 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Aengus Ó Snodaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1349 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register