Thursday, 6 July 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Energy (Windfall Gains in the Energy Sector) (Temporary Solidarity Contribution) Bill 2023 on 5 July 2023, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters: Senator Martin Conway - The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs to...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (1 speech)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Foreign Birth Registration (4 speeches)
I, too, welcome the Minister of State. I know how busy he is. His presence here is appreciated. This matter is a simple one. I have provided the details on the applicant as additional...
- Broadband Infrastructure (5 speeches)
The Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications, Deputy Ossian Smyth is very welcome to the House, and I thank him for his time this morning.
- Pension Provisions (5 speeches)
I will raise a number of issues about pensions in An Post. It appears the company is not complying with legislation. The Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications must...
- Mortgage Interest Rates (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for stepping in to take this Commencement matter. I raise the mortgage interest rate increases which have been ongoing for the best part of a year. There have been...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (28 speeches)
Before I ask the Deputy Leader to outline the Order of Business, I welcome to the Distinguished Visitors' Gallery, from Minneapolis in Minnesota, Julie Dolan and Easton and Oliver who are here...
- Disability (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2023: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to Bill to amend the Disability Act 2005 and the Equal Status Act 2000 and to provide for related matters.
- Energy (Windfall Gains in the Energy Sector) (Temporary Solidarity Contribution) Bill 2023: Second Stage (9 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time".