Thursday, 16 June 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Senator Gerry Horkan) i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- Election of Acting Chairperson (4 speeches)
Clerk of the Seanad: I have to inform the House, pursuant to Standing Order 12, that both the Cathaoirleach and Leas-Chathaoirleach are absent from this meeting of the Seanad. It will be...
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Committee Stage (Resumed) (147 speeches)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (54 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re arrangements for the sitting of the House on Tuesday, 21 June, Wednesday, 22 June and Thursday, 23 June 2022, without debate; No. 2, Garda...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, unless otherwise ordered, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the...
- Garda Síochána (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Garda Síochána (Amendment) Bill 2022: Committee and Remaining Stages (15 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Garda Síochána (Amendment) Bill 2022: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Garda...
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Electoral Reform Bill 2022 on 15 June 2022 to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann has passed the Institutional...
- Planning and Development (Built Heritage Protection) Bill 2022: Second Stage (23 speeches, 1 comment)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."