Thursday, 12 May 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fiona O'Loughlin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Education Welfare Service (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Peter Burke, to the House.
- Special Educational Needs (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this Commencement matter. I know it is a situation of which he is very well aware. In the Athlone area and its environs, there are eight parents who do...
- Cybersecurity Policy (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister. We now move to to the third Commencement matter of the morning which has been tabled by Senator Craughwell. This refers to the need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Special Areas of Conservation (7 speeches)
The Minister of State is having a very busy morning with us. He is going to complete more than a hat-trick. He is here for the final Commencement matter as well.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on a recent media report regarding governance in local authorities, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to conclude no later than 3 p.m., with the opening...
- Animal Health and Welfare (Dogs) Bill 2022: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to facilitate the rehoming of seized dogs in certain circumstances and to amend the licensing of dogs and for those purposes to...
- Media Report on Governance in Local Authorities: Statements (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, to the House.