Thursday, 7 April 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Teachtaireacht ó Chomhchoiste - Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the Data Protection Act 2018 (Section 60(6)) (Office of the Ombudsman) Regulations 2022.
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Eugene Murphy that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Noonan, to the House.
- Road Network (5 speeches)
Before I start, I wish to compliment the Cathaoirleach on his contribution to the joint sitting of the Houses yesterday. I also compliment the others who contributed. It was a moving day and...
- Bord na Móna (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I am delighted he is here to answer the question because it relates to the mid-Shannon wilderness park, which I am sure he is familiar with. The issue is Bord...
- Rental Sector (6 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome. Based on statistics from the Central Statistics Office, CSO, in 2016, some 143,178 people were renting in Ireland. There will most likely be an increase in...
- National Parks (4 speeches)
The Phoenix Park is a much-loved amenity and natural asset. It is not just for the people of Dublin 15 and west Dublin, whom I work for, but for the whole country. People came to the park for...
- Heritage Sites (11 speeches)
Before I call Senator O'Loughlin, I welcome the guests from the Abbeyfeale Active Retirement Association to the Seanad. They had a long journey. They are very welcome and I hope they enjoy...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (20 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Safe Access to Termination of Pregnancy Services Bill 2021 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 1.15 p.m.
- Safe Access to Termination of Pregnancy Services Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (169 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of the amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. On Report Stage,...