Tuesday, 5 October 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Aviation Industry (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting my matter. The Minister of State is welcome to the House. As we emerge into a post-Covid-19 world, a traffic reinstatement support scheme for our...
- Health Services (5 speeches)
The next Commencement matter concerns the very important issue of the BreastCheck cancer screening programme. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, to the House and thank her for...
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
As someone with many family members who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and successfully come through ttreatment, thankfully, it is great news. I thank the Senator and the Minister of...
- Work Permits (4 speeches)
I am here today to speak for the owners of many small and medium sized businesses, particularly in Kildare. We all acknowledge that they have faced great adversity over the last 18 months and...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (63 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the report of the Joint Committee on Environment and Climate Action under Seanad Standing Order 116 on legislative proposals of the EU Fit for 55...
- Report of the Joint Committee on Environment and Climate Action: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: (1) notes the agreed Report of the Joint Committee on Environment and Climate Action under Seanad Standing Order 116 on COM(2021) 551, 554, 555, 557, 558 and...
- Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (9 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh agus gabhaim buíochas leis an t-Aire as teacht isteach. I thank the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth for coming in today and...
- Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Eighth Report of the Committee of Selection be laid before the Seanad.
- Situation in Belarus: Statements (21 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Foreign Affairs for coming to the House on this very important issue.
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Committee Stage (29 speeches)
Sections 1 to 16, inclusive, agreed to.