Friday, 4 June 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed, on 2 June 2021, the Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill, considered by virtue of Article 20.2.2° of the Constitution as a Bill...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
We often mark the national days of our European Union colleagues. Like St. Patrick's Day, the Portuguese national day is a moment to remember one the country's heroes, the great poet, Luís...
- Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2021: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (38 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 148, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed...
- Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Health and...
- Affordable Housing Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) (213 speeches)
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose that we suspend the sitting until 4.10 p.m. to allow the Minister to arrive.
- Right to Housing: Motion (45 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: believes that: - a secure home is a basic human right; - Covid-19 highlights the essential protection a secure home provides; - far too many of our...