Monday, 31 May 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
The Minister of State at the Department of Education, Deputy Josepha Madigan, will be in shortly. I know that we are taking the matter tabled by the leader of the Opposition, but first, I would...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Traffic Offences (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for his initiative in relation to the National Day of Sweden. I know he has been marking these occasions in recent months. It is a nice gesture to recognise...
- Ambulance Service (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Sean Fleming, to the House.
- Bullying in Educational Institutions (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Madigan. First, I acknowledge that schools in general are putting a great deal of time and effort into proactive strategies to ensure that school...
- Agriculture Industry (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to respond to this matter today. I fully appreciate that the Minister, Deputy McConalogue, is busy with the Common Agricultural Policy, CAP,...
- Water Quality (5 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit as ucht teacht isteach arís. Tá sé an-ghnóthach an tseachtain seo. We will have to make the Minister of State an honorary...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (34 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage to be taken at 1.30 p.m. and to conclude at 2.45 p.m., with the time allocated to...
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021: Second Stage (24 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Health (Amendment) Act 2021: Motion (23 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that the relevant period, within the meaning of section 9 of the Health (Amendment) Act 2021 (No. 1 of 2021), shall stand extended for the period...
- Covid-19 Vaccination Programme: Statements (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health to the House for the second time today and he has ten minutes.
- Affordable Housing Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) (32 speeches)
- Civil Legal Aid (Exclusion of Value of Free or Partly Free Board) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (21 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I commend Senator Lynn Boylan on bringing forward this important Bill. She has been a constant champion for social justice and equality,...