Tuesday, 19 January 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or in the Order of the Seanad of 18 December, 2020, the sitting be now suspended until 3 p.m., and on the resumption, the sitting shall...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 speeches)
The Order of Business No. 1, motion regarding the eighth report of the Seanad Committee on Parliamentary Privileges and Oversight, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business, without...
- Period Products (Free Provision) Bill 2021: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to secure the general availability, free of charge, of period products.
- Standing Orders: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That the report of the Committee on Parliamentary Privileges and Oversight on the amendment of Standing Order 45 and temporary Standing Order 60A, and the substitution of "Chairperson"...
- Report of the Mother and Baby Homes Commission of Investigation: Statements (24 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss the report of the commission of investigation and the terrible failure it revealed in how women and children were treated in institutions over many decades...