Monday, 29 June 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- FORÓGRA AG COMÓRADH SHEANAD ÉIREANN - PROCLAMATION SUMMONING SEANAD ÉIREANN (0 speeches)
De bhun comhairle a thairg an Taoiseach dom faoi alt 8 d'Airteagal 18 den Bhunreacht, déanaimse, MICHEÁL D. Ó hUIGÍNN, Uachtarán na hÉireann, a shocrú leis seo...
- AINMNEACHA NA gCOMHALTAÍ A AINMNÍODH AGUS NA gCOMHALTAÍ A TOGHADH - NAMES OF THE MEMBERS NOMINATED AND OF THE MEMBERS ELECTED (2 speeches)
Cléireach an tSeanaid: Is iad seo a leanas ainmneacha na gComhaltaí a ainmníodh agus na gComhaltaí a toghadh:
- Election of Cathaoirleach (129 speeches)
Clerk of the Seanad: The next business under Standing Orders is the election of the Cathaoirleach. Under Standing Order 2, the Chair will be taken by Senator David Norris, who has the longest...
- Date for Election of Leas-Chathaoirleach (3 speeches)
When is it proposed to sit for the election of the Leas-Chathaoirleach?
- Minute's Silence for Detective Garda Colm Horkan and former Senator Terry Brennan (2 speeches)
Before I propose the Order of Business I suggest we have a minute's silence to honour the memories of Detective Garda Colm Horkan and our very much loved former colleague, Senator Terry Brennan.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (2 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 5, motion regarding suspending temporarily Standing Order 29, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 6, motion regarding the...
- Standing Order 29: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, Standing Order 29 shall stand suspended until 31st July, 2020.
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 and Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motions (21 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House and for her patience. It is the first day back and our business ran over time. I congratulate her on her elevation to the office of Minister for...