Tuesday, 17 April 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Frank Feighan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Card Eligibility (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the need for the Minister for Health to explore the possibility of reviewing medical card guidelines for people with spinal injuries who wish to take up work but who see the...
- Services for People with Disabilities (5 speeches)
From one Roscommon person to another, I now call on Senator Swanick.
- Special Areas of Conservation Designation (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this topic for debate. I welcome the Minister to the Chamber. People have raised concerns with me about possible changes to the designation of raised and...
- Middle East Issues (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Coveney. On 27 March, the Government took the decision to expel a Russian diplomat in what could only be described as an act of sycophantic fawning over its...
- Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Childcare Support Bill 2017 on 28 March 2018, a decision in respect of which the agreement of the Seanad is desired. Dáil Éireann passed the...
- Order of Business (62 speeches)
Today's Order of Business is No. 1, Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Committee Stage, resumed, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to be adjourned at 6.30 p.m. if not previously...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (52 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy English, to the House.
- Declaration of Independence Day Bill 2017: Committee Stage (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Madigan, to the House.